New Grower NugNoob's - First Grow Adventure! AK-47's

heartbreaking to see a 1st time grower get shit on like this.and that it feels like you fighting a losing battle.
give up start again ?yes/no......let the plants make the decision for you.give them a week,and give yourself a week to collect your thoughts.
yes or no i wish you and the plants good luck.
:pighug:

Okay guys lemme catch up here, ive been on emergency callouts for the last few hours.. Gimme a few cliff notes.. Hey @NugNoob dont give up, never give up.. And this coming from the guy who crippled production on the fast buds plants..

Okay guys lemme catch up here, ive been on emergency callouts for the last few hours.. Gimme a few cliff notes.. Hey @NugNoob dont give up, never give up.. And this coming from the guy who crippled production on the fast buds plants..
Hey@budelee..told you @NugNoob

just give HIM the " cliff notes":pass:

I´ll take out of here....I´m sorry...it´s over midnight and I´ll have to sleep a couple of hours before next day starts here in my country... it´s the time-difference of US and EU...Love you all!

Hey @NugNoob thisll cheer you up
image.gif
okay amigo onto business.. Since you have lots of remedies from the other members.. Heres what you need to do( unluess the plant is down already) .. Make some seriois note of whats not working, but continue to find what will kill the fungus/gnats. This way you will know from experience whats gonna work.. Ive had the two spotted mites before and threw everything everybody told me to, at the issue,, i managed to get the plant to finish and used it for oils/waxes, but it did teach me a lot.I know im not the only one who became a member to get advice with an issue, we all benefit from everybodies issues because it give us all a chance to learn something new.. Now, if the plant is already down, chalk it up to experience, if its stil going.. Whoop that mother into shape and quit being a puss*.. Bwahaha kidding on that bro.. Remember, "@" tag anybody in for any reason., we'll answer, my in call rotation has been keeping me running, but only for two more days..

Sorry just had to go into a meeting for work @budelee thanks you for your kind words, specific advice and always your encouragement. I never planned on giving up and never will. I will continue with my plan of seeing what happens in the next week with these last 2 plants and see what I can learn like you said. Hopefully I can at least be successful at getting rid of them! Thank you for talking to my pussy. Especially since you are so busy with work, trust me I know a bit about that.
@archie gemmill @Yeatster @TheMongol Thanks again and everyone else too, I wont let ya down in this grow if not the next one.

:smokeout:
Much love!
-Clearly the biggest noob on the block!

Sorry just had to go into a meeting for work @budelee thanks you for your kind words, specific advice and always your encouragement. I never planned on giving up and never will. I will continue with my plan of seeing what happens in the next week with these last 2 plants and see what I can learn like you said. Hopefully I can at least be successful at getting rid of them! Thank you for talking to my pussy. Especially since you are so busy with work, trust me I know a bit about that.
@archie gemmill @Yeatster @TheMongol Thanks again and everyone else too, I wont let ya down in this grow if not the next one.

:smokeout:
Much love!
-Clearly the biggest noob on the block!
O'tay buckwheat!! I dont know if this is an option or already planned, damn screen jumpin.. Get rid if the soil and start with new on the next grow,clean the grow area real good before the next plants start

Here is my plan for the next grow as regards prevention of pests. Some of it mentioned previously but this should make it neater...

1. Dispose of old soil and grow bags

2. Wipe down the grow tent walls and liners with insectiside spray I've been using and then hydrogen peroxcide + water solution 1-part 3% h202 3- part h20 ratio

3. Roots Organic soil I wish to try, available from a new local hydro shop has told me specifically when they get their bags delivered they immediately take them and store them indoors.

4. Additionally I plan to pre-wet the soil with the same 3% h202 to water ratio.

5. Will put a bit of DE as a coat in the middle just above the super soil.

6. Will top coat the soil with DE, some mosquito bits and clay pebbles.

Hopefully this will be enough to ensure no pests in the soil from the store and should prevent any from getting in down the road.

Thanks all!

Back