New Grower NugNoob's - First Grow Adventure! AK-47's

It's tough getting a shit ton of conflicting theories and remedies. I kinda wish I didn't share my experience.
I know you put a lot of effort studying and preparing, to make this grow go smooth.

Do what you gotta do Nug. You are the commander of this garden.

It's tough getting a shit ton of conflicting theories and remedies. I kinda wish I didn't share my experience.
I know you put a lot of effort studying and preparing, to make this grow go smooth.

:thumbsup: It's all good man. No please, I'm really glad you and other share so much info and continue to share in the future as well! AFN isn't the reason this happened some shitty storage of soil or w.e else I may have overlooked and got flipping gnats, or maybe something different entirely and I'll never know. There's a bunch of variables to it.

I'm still excited about growing, I'm prepping for a new and improved one aren't i !? I may be a bit blue that this one went kinda south all of a sudden but I ain't quitting. I will let these ones live out at least another 5-7 days see if there is any positive change or what. I feel like I've done what I can, that's all. Like I said, hope for the best but ready for the worst, let's see.

:d5:

Do not understood well...you want to kick me out of here of NugNoob`s ...or is it a other sense...?

Haha. No no no. I was playing.

Budelee is into high stress training. So....it was funny that Nug said...well he will just tell me to bend my plants at my will...or something like that.

I have much respect for Budelee. You, as well, my friend!
Thanks bro,

like NugNoob i`ve reading through budelee´s.....he´s great ..doing HST on his plants...just to introduce us newbies,, he´s really great!

@TheMongol LOL you are all good man, just translation issues lol. Just kidding around.

Big respect for Budelee, Yeats, Mongol and everyone here on AFN.
:cheers:
YEAH!!! AFN rocks....budelee may be busy, but as how YOU know HE will answer to your pussy.-):pass:

Back