Lighting Now it's my turn COB DIY

If you guys got creative you could absolutely cool them without the fancy pin fins. 50w gets hot but softer driven more efficient cobs are easier to cool. I have 120w on 1/8" thick aluminum that's 3" wide and no fins.

Right bro go here and just click your country http://www.rs-online.com/
Nice site. Wish they had more flir products as I just bought my first one and it's so much fun. Thermal imaging is neat stuff! I found 3 small 1 large roof leak on a flat rubber roof with one. Few days after a rain I went out at night and the wet below the surface was warmer then the surface temp since the water holds heat longer and it showed up in bright red. The repair saved the guy thousands and I made a fat chunk for doing the check and repair.

Nice site. Wish they had more flir products as I just bought my first one and it's so much fun. Thermal imaging is neat stuff! I found 3 small 1 large roof leak on a flat rubber roof with one. Few days after a rain I went out at night and the wet below the surface was warmer then the surface temp since the water holds heat longer and it showed up in bright red. The repair saved the guy thousands and I made a fat chunk for doing the check and repair.

Awesome smo i have been looking at par and spectrum meters but my misses would have a heart attack if i told her the prices

You know what the lazy thieving bastards do here in the uk.they stick an ir camera to a drone then fly around housing estates looking for people growing then they rob there plants

I picked up a cheaper hydrofarm par meter for around 120. Can't beat the price for what it actually does. I checked my trays then realized 1100~umoles was part of my problem.

The drone thing is just nuts. I was robbed a few months back and man did that suck. Easily got 3lbs and ruined the potential for much more.

@XxxAuto were are you from ? i have a great site for buying cob holders and reflectors in the eu
DK

You know what the lazy thieving bastards do here in the uk.they stick an ir camera to a drone then fly around housing estates looking for people growing then they rob there plants
Hahhahaha... we got tree drones in the house... so beware
@XxxAuto what heatsink did u end up with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 pcs. Of this
Heatsink Φ133*H70mm(for 50-65W): $10.5usd/pcs

Back