Lighting Now it's my turn COB DIY

I'm just at the ordering parts stage, I'm going with 5x clu048's (3500k)on either pin fin heatsinks like yours or star heatsinks and 4x clu038's (4000k)for side lighting on extruded heatsink and trying to find some of the Samsung hard strips (6500k)to mount on sides of my main light like @BigSm0 has done on one of his lights. Can't wait for all the bits to come, I'll be like a kid at Christmas lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just at the ordering parts stage, I'm going with 5x clu048's (3500k)on either pin fin heatsinks like yours or star heatsinks and 4x clu038's (4000k)for side lighting on extruded heatsink and trying to find some of the Samsung hard strips (6500k)to mount on sides of my main light like @BigSm0 has done on one of his lights. Can't wait for all the bits to come, I'll be like a kid at Christmas lol

From KingsBrite ? And you in EU

I'm buying bits from all over the place lol. Yes I'm on eu

I'm buying bits from all over the place lol. Yes I'm on eu

Okay.. but i thinks with these prices at the heatsink from eBay, its cheaper for you order directly from KingsBrite

How much were your heatsinks? I've found 133x70mm for £19 (€23) + shipping. I'd never heard of Kingbrite untill I saw it on your post

How much were your heatsinks? I've found 133x70mm for £19 (€23) + shipping. I'd never heard of Kingbrite untill I saw it on your post

10.5$ each, but higher shipping prices of course. But if you want collect from hole EU, then your shipping price accelerates ;) KingsBrite have all !

I ordered 10kg and all i need COBs, reflectors, holders, drivers ect. 70$ in shipments and she's writes the invoice really lowered, so I only paid 10$ in tax and fees when the package arrived today.
:d5:

That's not bad then, I'll have to write everything down and compare prices, it would be easier to get everything from one place

That's not bad then, I'll have to write everything down and compare prices, it would be easier to get everything from one place

Sure... i would like to help you if you sending the final list, then I could request prices to you from them, I don't know my little Chinese girlfriend have a direct mail but I'll asking her ;)

Sure... i would like to help you if you sending the final list, then I could request prices to you from them, I don't know my little Chinese girlfriend have a direct mail but I'll asking her ;)
You mean Vicky?

Back