and I think its the shorter stubby one,the mid sized,swapped the problem child for the other of equal size and healing better and faster. about a week ago now. one(both really but one predominantly) Black stone. so 2 sour lemons,1 fairy frost and 2 Blackstones really but Im only posting one. they look damned near identical actually ,sooooo LOL!

but they are level canopy mostly at 32-33 Inches . power is at 70-75% of available current. temps are low. looking better now finally. Im curious if I can save that one yellow one. LOL! still got two problem girls to deal with yet. slowly one is coming round.the one other ,not so much LOL!

5 plants total but posting four. Thank you! :)

012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG

Quick update - pictures to follow tomorrow!

5 of the 6 girls have shown sex.
So I have decided I will repot them all.
I repot at sex as part of my keeping them compact and stocky to maximize the space I have 100cm W x 60cm D x 200cm H
Height is never a problem for me but the foot print aint that big.
By transplanting them at sex it gives the roots a little bit of transplant shock, which as a result slows down the stretch just long enough to keep the plants compact but which still yield well!
Furthermore I keep the lights on 24/7 this keep even temps all day long.
Any temperature fluctuations which could be caused by a possible light dark period would cause more stretch.
The bigger the temp swing in a dark light period the bigger the stretch.
So I avoid such swings by going 24/7 with my light, I could of course do the same with a thermostatically controlled heater but I'm not set up for that.

Tonight I mixed my Canna Coco Pro+ with some perlite, 80% coco with 20% perlite.
I mix the coco an perlite thoroughly and then using a jug I put 1 jugs worth in each pot and repeated until they were all full.
Doing this way ensures all the coco/perlite mix was properly mix, a possible imbalance could occur if I just fill each pot and moved to the next and did the same.
There is nothing worse than one pot drying out quicker than all the others due to an improperly mixed substrate.
I give them a gentle press on top as coco always shrinks down when you do you first few waterings.
I then mixed up 30 litters of Nutrients which contains - 30 grams of Short Flower - Powder Feeding & 20ml of Density CalMag Pro with additional aminos & sweetners.
Nutrient EC is 1.6 EC and PH @ 5.7 Ph.
So pots are ready and so are the nutrients.
I will repot tomorrow morning as it is late now and I just need a vape (not had one yet today!)
The pots I use are 8.5 liter autopots, which i find ideal for my space.
Another reason for not potting them up tonight is it has just gone 12.30AM (half past midnight) and I use DTW (Drain To Waste) with my coco, with at least 30% run off.
To remove the excess water from the tray at the bottom of my cab, I use a Wet/Dry shop vac.
The vac is really rather loud and I think if the neighbors heard it, they may wonder what is going on so late at night!
I'll finish this update in the morning, until then good night!

arty

It's a new day and all the girls have been potted up and given a good drink of nutes.
Optic foliar girls got a spray too.
I also added so Root Grow Mychorrhizae innoculant.
The optic foliar girls also have had a strip of silver tape put on their pots for easy identification, as the plant lables may get swamped by the foliage as they grow.+
Cab size 100cm W x 60cm D x 200cm H (39" W x 24" D x 78" H)
Temps remain in the 25C ballpark (77F)
Humidity 40%-45%
Lights schedule 24/7
COB light temp 3500K
Power 300w 4 x CXB3590 @ 75W each.Light is operating at 100% power
Light height above the canopy is 24" (60cm)
Pot size 8.5 liter (autopots)
Substrate - 80%Canna Coco Pro+ with 20% perlite
Nutrients - Short flower - Powderfeeding
Amendments - Density CalMag Pro with added Aminios & Sweetners & Root Grow Mychorrhizae Innoculant
EC - 1.6
Ph - 5.7
50% of the plants get sprayed every other day with Optic Foliar - Over Grow

Now for some pictures.
DSCN3553.png

All potted up in there new homes.
DSCN3555.JPG

The optic foliar girls

DSCN3556.JPG

Front row the non-optic foliar plants (damn I need to vacuum up that coco lol)

DSCN3552.JPG

The girl on the bottom right, is the girl that din't like her epsom salt spray, all the other girls were quite happy for the mag boost.
Her leaves don't look so pretty but I was and still am planning a gentle defoliation, in the near future.
You can also see the silver tape on the optic foliar girls, to make it easy to see which is which.

DSCN3579.JPG
DSCN3580.JPG
DSCN3581.JPG
DSCN3582.JPG
DSCN3583.JPG

Today I plucked of four of the worst affected leaves from bottom right girl.
I also fimmed them all them, something I don't normally do with this method but I'll give a go and see how it flies.
Today was an Optic Foliar day.

increased the light to 80% today. a few hours ago now :) doing well and better on the larger one I swapped out for another of the same. but the S lemons WOOOOW! im so frigin stoked for thick weapon type of stinky solid too :) mmmmmm

022.JPG
024.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG

Today's update
They are looking nice and bushy and doing very well:dancer:
but there is no light getting to the inner bud sites.
DSCN3611.JPG

DSCN3613.JPG
DSCN3614.JPG
DSCN3615.JPG

Some light defoliation and some LST, has opened them up & and is letting the light in.:eyebrows::naughtystep::cools: bend over and let the light in!
DSCN3617.JPG
DSCN3619.JPG
DSCN3620.JPG

Today's fare

Last night I HST'd the main stems and bent them over.
All the LST and HST is held in place by large paper clips, when you have the office supplies might as well use them!!
In the last pic posted yester day, this wan't the case,
Now any resultant growth should be much more even.
The plant that the topped itself at germ, is effectively a mainline/manifold plant (kinda), so it will be interesting to see how it does!
Today was an Optic Foliar day.

DSCN3646.JPG
DSCN3648.JPG
DSCN3652.JPG

In the above picture the right hand plant was the one that had the leaf scorch.
It is looking a lot better now!

DSCN3657.JPG

Last edited:
Back