yeah @The Elvis i say that since if life keeps going like it has been with zero help I cant keep this pace up actually so ill have to cut seriously back man. my helper hasnt been around in some time. I grew so much and agreed to a lot due to a person supposed to help me do thing a time er so a week. and it gets overwhelming and I hurt enough already. so i'll need to step back a bit. thats all. or straight up quite man. but we;ll see. :)

ya'lls are looking awesome man!

well just go one day at a time Eyes..:pass:Tomorrow is "not" a promise!!

I have no clue what im doing.. well im blasting my autos with photons!!!! :rofl:

Ill let you lot sort the optic folier plant!!! :pass:Passes to @BigSm0

@arty zan Just look how those VR29s have vegged out those Fruits!!! :pass: passes to @bf80255

Oh shit lets just smoke it all!!! :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

View attachment 697590
they stink!!!! :biggrin:

View attachment 697592 Still not sorry i painted my cups!!! :headbang: All about light control and were ya put it!!!!:toke:

View attachment 697593 :cheers: cheers test mates!!!
Latest tech is sure doing the job Elvis those fruits look great!
My CXB3590 aint doing to bad a job, I seeing some pretty nice growth on my Fruits too and only a couple of weeks behind you.
I'm loving their nice phat leaves but with six plants in a small space, I can see some defoliation coming to let the light in to the bud sites.
I will be keeping the plants fairly small so they don't outgrow the space.

Last edited:
Good morning Eyes and Elvis :pass:I rolled two so i'm passing to both of ya!:pighug:

So When I started these beans one of them pretty much went straight in to two tops.
It topped it's self and I've been meaning to post a pic showing why it happened.
DSCN3514.JPG

close up of anomally.png

Check this out, what would have been the main stalk/stem went and had a weird genetic wobble and the plant was self topped.
DSCN3525.JPG

Today's pic of the girls and they are growing up fast.

DSCN3536.JPG

A little update.
On the whole everything is going ok.
The plant at the top left isn't so happy.
She is a bit different to the others, who all very similar.
The plant top left has thinner leaf blade and has a bit more space between the nodes, not by a lot but definitely noticeable.
I gave them all a spray of epsome slats the other day and the top left plant doesn't seem to have liked it.
The leaves look a like the got scorched a little maybe I didn't let the leaves dry enough before turn the light back up.
I'm sure I did let it dry enough , which then points to her being a bit more sensitive.
She will recover and all the new growth look great, nice and verdant!
The optic Foliar plants (front row) got a spraying today.

@bf80255
Much appreciated bro!
I have one plant that didn't like the epsome salt spray (1 tsp per liter) maybe she didn't dry enough but she got scorched leaves .
Light 27" (70cm approx) above the plants.
She will recover though so no worries really but she is different from the rest, slightly different phenotype I guess (slightly thinner blades and a little more open structure).
That's life I guess.
25775.jpg
elric-of-melnibone-logo.gif
25775.jpg

“If we remain adaptable, we remain strong. If we force others to accept our traditions and values, we ultimately grow weak…”
25775.jpg
i-serve-chaos.jpg
25775.jpg

Back