Do you use tap water? I've noticed that tap water ph seems to take sudden ph shifts during the winter, reason unknown, but I check things like that. It looks to me like you had a ph issue briefly as most of the spots and yellowing are low on the plant and a bit at the top, classic deficit caused by ph IMO.
The pH at room temperature is ~7 meaning there are about 10-7 moles of H+ per liter of water at room temperature. As the temperature increases, the ability of water to ionize in this way increases and so the concentration of H+ in solution will increase (and hence the pH will drop).
Which is why Ph meters show the temp and why it is generally advised to measure water at room temp approx 20C or 70F.
Here is a Ph temp difference calc if it helps - https://www.hamzasreef.com/Contents/Calculators/PhTempCorrection.php
The better quality meters will adjust to various temps of water, so something like a Hanna HI-98127 Pocket pHep4 Water Resistant pH Tester will adjust accordingly but the price is high.
I use 5 liter water containers for seedlings and young plant and a 30 liter brew barrel when watering adults to mix my nutes.
I go to the bathroom unscrew the shower head and set the temp, fill a cup/beaker with the water from the hose and measure the temp.
When it is in the right ball park then fill up the bottles/barrel in the tub and you'll have perfect temp for Ph'ing.
anyone doing this needs to be careful as 30 liters of water in a barrel can be a bit heavy for some people. 30 liters weight 30 kilo's around 66lbs.
I'm built like a brick out house, so it works for me.
Mix in the nutes and leave for 15 minutes and then measure the Ph.

I have no clue what im doing.. well im blasting my autos with photons!!!! :rofl:

Ill let you lot sort the optic folier plant!!! :pass:Passes to @BigSm0

@arty zan Just look how those VR29s have vegged out those Fruits!!! :pass: passes to @bf80255

Oh shit lets just smoke it all!!! :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

20170205_121554[1].jpg

they stink!!!! :biggrin:

fruitcob20170205_121539[1].jpg
Still not sorry i painted my cups!!! :headbang: All about light control and were ya put it!!!!:toke:

friut20170205_121602[1].jpg
:cheers: cheers test mates!!!

They look wonderful!

:drool::drool:

I have no clue what im doing.. well im blasting my autos with photons!!!! :rofl:

Ill let you lot sort the optic folier plant!!! :pass:Passes to @BigSm0

@arty zan Just look how those VR29s have vegged out those Fruits!!! :pass: passes to @bf80255

Oh shit lets just smoke it all!!! :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

View attachment 697590
they stink!!!! :biggrin:

View attachment 697592 Still not sorry i painted my cups!!! :headbang: All about light control and were ya put it!!!!:toke:

View attachment 697593 :cheers: cheers test mates!!!

Better get some sun tan lotion on your feet bro. Lotta light with the reflectors on.

Yea Sm0 Im just running 80% and Im not sure ill turn it up anytime soon or at all.. I have to raise it soon. I have 4 chain open links I can raise and re link it..

I need a scrubber !!! :lol: thats the real issue!!!

DSCN3490.JPG

15 hours between them - Top pic last night @2AM
DSCN3492.JPG

Bottom pic @ 5pm toaday

They did a bit of growing in the night!

Back