OK so im gonna jump right in! I have made my cuts and i like how it looks.. I do think I can add 2 more cobs to my lamp in the future but not right now..

I still need to drill my holes and mock it up some more. make sure the frame has no design flaws and ill rivet the frame together.. then prime and paint!!! sorry I have to paint my frame..
:pass:
20161211_154331[1].jpg

20161211_154512[1].jpg

20161211_155912[1].jpg

lets de burr those ends so i dont get cut!!!! :pop:

Just mocking her up its all in my head!!! :pass:
20161211_161858[1].jpg

20161211_162014[1].jpg

i will mount those cross bars on bottom and i need to sort them in a way to hold my drivers, and leave room for one more future driver.. :headbang:

So Im going to draw and think and come up with more ideas But Im close on my frame.. then its paint and then mount, and start the wiring...:pass:

Smoke break!!!:smokeout: O its a 3X2 foot looks big but its not.. Do got da room for another set of cobs!!! :d5: I think i can row 3 drivers in the center .. lets see what comes out next year. thats the cool thing about a Lamp DYI build is you can upgrade as the technology advances.. This lamp will never get dated..

20161211_162018[1].jpg

:hookah:

OK so im gonna jump right in! I have made my cuts and i like how it looks.. I do think I can add 2 more cobs to my lamp in the future but not right now..

I still need to drill my holes and mock it up some more. make sure the frame has no design flaws and ill rivet the frame together.. then prime and paint!!! sorry I have to paint my frame..
:pass:
View attachment 671293

View attachment 671294

View attachment 671296

lets de burr those ends so i dont get cut!!!! :pop:

Just mocking her up its all in my head!!! :pass:View attachment 671306

View attachment 671307

i will mount those cross bars on bottom and i need to sort them in a way to hold my drivers, and leave room for one more future driver.. :headbang:

So Im going to draw and think and come up with more ideas But Im close on my frame.. then its paint and then mount, and start the wiring...:pass:

Smoke break!!!:smokeout: O its a 3X2 foot looks big but its not.. Do got da room for another set of cobs!!! :d5: I think i can row 3 drivers in the center .. lets see what comes out next year. thats the cool thing about a Lamp DYI build is you can upgrade as the technology advances.. This lamp will never get dated..

View attachment 671321

:hookah:
I am redesigning mine likely next weekend.. it will be very close to your design

And because of my mind still having been unclear, I chopped the last Dinafem Fruit last night. It was the Overgrow treated plant. She got an extra 8 days and makes me wish I'd have let the other 2 go longer! Those 8 days I think is going to give her the weight prize. My other 2 were 40 and 43 grams dry I'm guessing 50 for this plant.

and I meant to say I took no pics..

I will post weights when fully cured but jar weights for the first one was 67 grams second one was 80 grams and nothing on the one still drying I am easily going to break the 1.5 grams per watt mark. The last one had the most amount of buds and the most Dense buds.

Back