The last one left

IMG_0199.JPG

so either of you guys know whatcha be sowing next go round? i'll be checking my meds today for ripeness :D
I planted an SODK from mephisto, a Dina fem industrial cbd, a fast buds Girl Scout cookie and a sweet seeds devil cream so far I will be planting a stone dragon and one of the magic strains

This is my first update!! I have almost everything.. I'm building my frame and im setting it all up to get the "vision" .. Yes I have 6 foot rails but i will cut those in half to make 4 3 foot rails the I have the flat rail for the center pieces. i will be using rivets, and i will be painting my frame British racing green!! :pass:
the last part of my build will be the lekki and installing the drivers and soldering all my wires.. no wagos! My drivers are not very heavy so ill mount them on my frame.
Why do i have 4 pots and 4 diodes? I can us just use 1 pot and turn down the COBS or maybe 2 POTs and I can turn up or down each side!!:headbang: mmmmm

writing1-smiley.gif

20161209_173429[1].jpg

20161209_173446[1].jpg

Im thinking inventing!!!this hurts!!:rofl:
dreamy-eyes-smiley.gif
thinking thinking

UPDATE : Temps are warm at almost 80F and RH is at 32% and falling.

i will be taking these early this coming week monday or tuesday me thinks. THEN i cen really do fun fun. got the pots ready and it should be good. my soil too. so Im excited LMFAO!! watch it crash n burn LOL nah, wont happen. but it'll be good. not sure what I wanna do yet. I very well may just do my normal. start under T5 for week 1 or two then go to the LED. I really dont like starting up under LED. but then throw the Stones I have (will be doing eight total) ready too Rock N Roll :D then go full amber with a cpl special reserve Stone Dragon and rainbow moonstone even.

034.JPG
035.JPG
036.JPG
037.JPG
038.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG
041.JPG
042.JPG
043.JPG
044.JPG
045.JPG
032.JPG

and these are the pots ill be using for my next go round. prepped and the 2.1 medium mix amended with added things I have on hand.Plugged and some might be tiered too.

I put a cup of Lifecube at the bottom and fill it half way with the loose soil then mix that up.after that i'll go ahead and make the floor of the pot,and ill fill it up and plug it with my soil and the seedling mix amended from the mellow mix some time early in the year or late last year. makes a lot and works really well. still need a germ test though :D

001.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
022.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
046.JPG

Back