ill be chopping mine sometime this evening and through tomorrow mid day and evening ill take all five.

pop22 what light is that? looks neat man!! how much? not bank breaking I would imagine. i need to buy one really really good LED. then ill be okayer..ok'r? HUH?! yeah ok'ish even LOL

That is a Quantum board from Northern Growlights. One of these boards in a small space would be killer, the light output and efficiency is incredible! 3-4 in a 4x4 run hard would stomp any hps. They can be run up to 35 watts per board without a heatsink! Board can be run up to 150 watts. Bare it goes for $75, heatsink I think was $14.75 so $100 a board with a heatsink. I'm going to build my vertical light with these, probably 4 boards. I'll rig this up as supplemental for the Mod420 .......:pighug:

ill be chopping mine sometime this evening and through tomorrow mid day and evening ill take all five.

pop22 what light is that? looks neat man!! how much? not bank breaking I would imagine. i need to buy one really really good LED. then ill be okayer..ok'r? HUH?! yeah ok'ish even LOL

I'd build you one all needed is one driver and a couple pieces of aluminum angle, probably take me 45 min. including wiring. I'm going to put just one in my 2.75'x2.75'x5' tent running at 100 watts

nice man!! real nice!! Im waaay too busy to build anything now LOL! so ill buy a ready to go light. killer board though,i bet that would be KILLER! good luck to you dude!

kewl bro, thank you! shipping,packaging and things. prolly be a hassle,plus Im soo broke atm and wont have any cash for awhile now. thank you though, i sincerely appreciate the offer. a bunch of people are doing a lot of work for me already man so I really dont want more people to do even more work for me because I either incapable and/or unable to, just dont have time and room.

we as a community work to help each other, any way we can. And you know that I understand.

kewl bro, thank you! shipping,packaging and things. prolly be a hassle,plus Im soo broke atm and wont have any cash for awhile now. thank you though, i sincerely appreciate the offer. a bunch of people are doing a lot of work for me already man so I really dont want more people to do even more work for me because I either incapable and/or unable to, just dont have time and room.

ohh brutha man, I know ya do man, no doubt. but problem is I really dont like to feel either guilty or whatever LOL! people already do site work for my updates and stuff since Im fully illiterate with PC's LOL! but it's possible I would take you up on that but Im broke for the foreseeable future LOL! Thank you tho bro!!

found this on one of the fruits LOL :D these are always fun to see. trips people out when they see it. ewwww clear syrup sap stuff LMFAO!!

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

Does that have a "name" eye? tryn to learn here. id smoke it or eat it

Back