Honestly Im not sure,havent looked it up.my friend wants to smoke it.LOL! i told her when I see another ill save it. most cant understand something like that isnt necessarily THCA ,its most likely a secretion from a developing flower protrusion (forget the name of those damned MS) but either from that or an underlying worm like secretion. meaning,as how its secreted actually. it may come from a small deviation in the forming flower or from the close stalk pushed up into a pool or ball in a slow yet determined wee worm of sap pushing out. thats the only thing I can think of off the top of my head. but the actual name ?eh,gotta look it up honestly since I cant remember and anyways thats what I believe it to be since I dont see it too often either.but have seen it maybe 6-8 times in years. but that doesnt mean they werent there.may have missed em. but its like a cooler or even cold syrup.thick and sticky as sin.

some scissor hash from cutting all five over two evening with the help of THREE ladies LOL! take that guys LMAO!

got the pots up and going. not sure which ones ill be doing exclusively under the Photon Labs piece of awesome,but will know soonest once they germ and depends on who is doing what :D

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

I got some of that scissor hash! They are sticky plants! Haven't tired mine yet, letting it age a bit lol!

Sure looks tasty though!

:d5::pass:

some scissor hash from cutting all five over two evening with the help of THREE ladies LOL! take that guys LMAO!

got the pots up and going. not sure which ones ill be doing exclusively under the Photon Labs piece of awesome,but will know soonest once they germ and depends on who is doing what :D

View attachment 672691 View attachment 672692 View attachment 672693

A $60 driver and 2 panels with heatsink at $100 each would about match our cob lights! You can run these up to 150 watts each. Lets say $300 with everything if you run without lenses!
Not sure on the price for the lens I'll check. I'm going to run it bare in the breeding tent and will ad a second board soon.

Back