well here is a picture of the light prior to use.I cleaned the thing.wiped it down with some Alcohol and a nice cloth. Stuck a blower on the areas I felt might need to be blown or dusted off/out :)

but again,Im still not 100% on WHAT exactly i'll be growing. buuuut i will be swapping them out in a week or thereabouts. Stone and NW gear. AND mephisto as well. a Rainbow,a Grape crinkle, a Fairy frost and then maybe a sour lemon. if i do 6.... something like ,add another grape or fairy. :D

001.JPG
002.JPG
013.JPG
023.JPG
033.JPG
031.JPG

Can't wait to see you rock this grow!

:headbang:
well here is a picture of the light prior to use.I cleaned the thing.wiped it down with some Alcohol and a nice cloth. Stuck a blower on the areas I felt might need to be blown or dusted off/out :)

but again,Im still not 100% on WHAT exactly i'll be growing. buuuut i will be swapping them out in a week or thereabouts. Stone and NW gear. AND mephisto as well. a Rainbow,a Grape crinkle, a Fairy frost and then maybe a sour lemon. if i do 6.... something like ,add another grape or fairy. :D

View attachment 674644 View attachment 674645 View attachment 674646 View attachment 674647 View attachment 674648 View attachment 674649

Back