Hey I got life!!! I am running at 50% I waiting to see what chips come out this year.. It will be 6 month before i upgrade it.. Maybe cree will have somthing out this year.

View attachment 680736
View attachment 680739

You know i feel like this Lamp can grow 4 plants.
Are you at 75w per cob Elvis? If so each cob is giving the plants more light than a mars 300. Each cob! As growmau says wattage is just a unit of measure and has nothing to do with light. Light has to do with efficiency.

just wanted to keep ya'll informed. I will be hanging the NG Light in a day or two.i need to shuffle things around yet again to get things started for this second grow. very excited to get this second one on the move. excited for a great outcome too.

Are you at 75w per cob Elvis? If so each cob is giving the plants more light than a mars 300. Each cob! As growmau says wattage is just a unit of measure and has nothing to do with light. Light has to do with efficiency.

Im around 50 60 % I don't have knobs to tell me a reference.. I have some knobs on order..
they are very bright with no shadow!! 100% floor space is covered.. 75 watts is about right, unless i turn it up!!:eyebrows:

Im around 50 60 % I don't have knobs to tell me a reference.. I have some knobs on order..
they are very bright with no shadow!! 100% floor space is covered..
It's pretty crazy. I'd go a round or two and reassess. I have 330w in a 4x4 and I'm getting light stress. Might have to take a couple cobs out.

It's pretty crazy. I'd go a round or two and reassess. I have 330w in a 4x4 and I'm getting light stress. Might have to take a couple cobs out.
With this lamp lets just roll with it and see what she can do!! i took a lot of time to add up the math on the size on space those cobs perfectly so there is no dim spots. mmmm i wonder what it would look like with the cups off the cobs??

thats my concern too. light stress. you singe them leaf edges they dont like to come out LOL! so ill be starting mine at 40-50% until I feel they can take more or need more. ill be using more of a vegetative footprint. for many right off. then ill decide on which to pop under there for the duration.

ok well i got it hung,and hit them with some cal mag and a few things as a small concoction until I feel like brewing a tea LOL! but worked hard today so relaxing having a tic ,a smoke,A RUB n a smile LOL! ok fine, some caps also :D lol

still have not decided fully what Im doing but at least one fairy frost maybe a blackstone and a grape crinkle or a rainbow moonstone. thats on the line Im think as of right now. but its up and ill keep you posted when things sex and figure things out from there.soon Id imagine.Thanks again everyone. talk soon :) looking a little splotchy cuz of lack of cal mag,but fixed that today.

currently at under 50% power. ill wait until late tomorrow afternoon to see what I do ,or don't do LOL

008.JPG
009.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
018.JPG
020.JPG

also I wanted to note that I turned it up to around 50%. the plant were trying to reach up some,soooo I turned it up juuust a smidgen to bout 50% :D all leveled out now and and hopefully no stresses.. potent thing man LOL!

here is what I have going on today..

20170105_000422[1].jpg

Im going to use black tape and seal up those light leaks.. All 4 cobs are leaking light top of the cups..
20170105_000348[1].jpg

20170105_000355[1].jpg

Look great!!

Back