I got these in the mail today!!! I got 10 but only need 3 Ill give the rest away free.. ill never used them ..provided its cool with staff!!! there Knobs!! :pass:
20170105_151136[1].jpg

These are gonna look so professional!!! I'm going to tune them with a multi meter so if im at 50% im at 50% in my wattage voltage. :headbang: keeping it real AFN!!

I got these in the mail today!!! I got 10 but only need 3 Ill give the rest away free.. ill never used them ..provided its cool with staff!!! there Knobs!! :pass:
View attachment 682638

These are gonna look so professional!!! I'm going to tune them with a multi meter so if im at 50% im at 50% in my wattage voltage. :headbang: keeping it real AFN!!
Very cool bud

these boards are quite simple to setup. northerngrowlights.com has a specs and info page on their web site, which includes recommended parts and drivers, wiring diagrams, etc

I'm going to see how one board does in place of my Mars Hydro 192x3 Reflector series in my 2'8" x2'8"x5' tent I use for seedlings and clones
Is there somewhere that lists everything that you need parts wise? I've heard of some of this stuff, but still trying to learn more about what's what and what it does. My electrical knowledge kinda sucks...but I can design and build something. Sorry to be a bother right in the middle of everyone's grow lol! Might as well say what's up Ripper, E.O.F. and Big Smo!

I'm going to do away with the pot and use a DPDT switch with a 50k resistor on one terminal and a 1k on the other. The 1k keeps it from running above spec and should be about 1% less than max. The 50k gives me 1/2 power for veg. I don't mess with the pot enough to make it worth it lol!

Fine looking knobs!

:smokeout:

View attachment 682638

I'm going to see how one board does in place of my Mars Hydro 192x3 Reflector series in my 2'8" x2'8"x5' tent I use for seedlings and clones

these boards are quite simple to setup. northerngrowlights.com has a specs and info page on their web site, which includes recommended parts and drivers, wiring diagrams, etc

Thanks, I think that's who/where I was looking at. Thanks for the info!

Hey Coffee & Kush ! nothing much here! :)

pop.,man I too would be interested in how that wee board takes the place of a Mars 192X3. Id like to get rid of mine too. well re do it cuz I hear its difficult to resell used(although fully working) panels LOL! stellar stuff!

Back