well it says ill get my camera monday. FINALLY lol. sorry its taken a bit but damned thing was old n it finally perished itself LOL so I Phoenix'D another one :) been still swapping plants around n this n that. thats how I usually grow with LED and since this wee lass is potent as an evil poison, imma raise her up to 4.5' maybe n go up n current. I wished I had AGAIN LMFAO prepped for this grow a little better. LOL top coating n all that jazz,but all things considered they are doing really well. imma up the cal mag. and dose with a soil topping too this week. Thanks again guys and also, Sorry about the delay. :)

Here is a look at my garden under 300 watts from my northern grow lights cob light
IMG_0344.JPG

ok guys,well since Flower is pretty much upon us now, so its decision making time. it will be the taller one of the fairy frost's. and 2 sour lemons(taller of the five) and a rainbow moonstone and/OR another Fairy Frost.Thank you for being patient with me since my Camera broke. wasnt easy to get one so quickly as nice a camera as I got. but it'll all good now.still figuring out how to use it just yet. so ill need some help with it over the next few weekends when ole pops is down and can help and answer questions LOL! so maybe I can do video update.WOW would that make things SUPER easy n streamlined lmao

021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
029.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG
036.JPG
037.JPG

Can't wait to see the buds!

ok guys,well since Flower is pretty much upon us now, so its decision making time. it will be the taller one of the fairy frost's. and 2 sour lemons(taller of the five) and a rainbow moonstone and/OR another Fairy Frost.Thank you for being patient with me since my Camera broke. wasnt easy to get one so quickly as nice a camera as I got. but it'll all good now.still figuring out how to use it just yet. so ill need some help with it over the next few weekends when ole pops is down and can help and answer questions LOL! so maybe I can do video update.WOW would that make things SUPER easy n streamlined lmao

View attachment 693091 View attachment 693092 View attachment 693093 View attachment 693094 View attachment 693095 View attachment 693096 View attachment 693097 View attachment 693098 View attachment 693099

View attachment 693091 View attachment 693092 View attachment 693093 View attachment 693094 View attachment 693095 View attachment 693096 View attachment 693097 View attachment 693098 View attachment 693099
loving the vegetative structure of the first one! gunna be quite a show when these gals hit flower :)

yeah some of them are still legging out some. like the RMS Stellar or Rainbow MoonStone RMS LOL stellar niice! ok dumb but damnit Im stoned n bored LOL! and the flowers on these should be really nice if they dont get smashed too bad from this light. I really hate eye sore plants that I have a hard time correcting. or correcting quickly at any rate lol but they'll do alright,ill gwet a harvest and thats really all thats really all that ultimately matters at this time :D the one Fairy Frost too is just booming up the middle too. Im excited

looking way better than mine man! when they were early transition I stuck the light down atop them to see the goings on. needless to say they were not very understanding about it LOL!

Back