looking way better than mine man! when they were early transition I stuck the light down atop them to see the goings on. needless to say they were not very understanding about it LOL!

man there really building up nice!!! lets see how hard the buds get!!

Well, haven't posted pics of whats growing in a while. The tent is full lol. Momma duck is recovering from her issuses. Tent is on 12/12 as most of these plants are photo period. The big girl in the pic is a photo version of my Blue Dragon. Boy are they loving the light! BD is stretching 3" a day! HELP!! lol. And I'm only running the lioght at 250 watts.

Mod420 grow pic1 -1-27-2017.jpg
Mod420 grow pic2 -1-27-2017.jpg
Mod420 grow pic3 --27-2017.jpg

I have to say, I have toyed with the notion of throwing in the towel for this grow so as I can buy the two of three things I need to amend my soil so now yellow will occur as easily. they got patched and splotched early on from this COB light well under full power too. still hasnt come back from it. so thats not cool at all. I MISS using T5's. far superior looking plants ime actually. but we'll see. If I continue to have issues,ill just push it back a few weeks till harvest and then I can do a more proper trial with this light.i KNOW it'll produce I just am a bit of a perfectionist in that I really cant stand eye sores cuz quite honestly Im not used to them..AT ALL! I hate em. LOL! Im not used to it at ALL with good ole T5's. LOL! but again,we'll see. and Thanks. ALSO< I stuck the new knob on too. LOOKS awesome! Thank you broseph.I really appreciate ya sending me the knob n plate :) looks special now :D

010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
006.JPG
024.JPG

Back