lol! I sometimes use Palm food... its all organic!

lovely lovely broseph :D took some randoms of mine feeding them a tea the other day. ill be hotting them again tomorrow AM. along with some rice wash too. might even top coat a few. maybe. the one taller yellow one I might even stick a small sprinkle of bulb food on them. 3-5-4 NPK ration. really nice stuff for recipe's :D ok ok, ya learned a secret . BULB FOOD LMFAO!! not veg, not bloom. low flowering VEG for your N and green and all in between with elemite and flower foods blended into a soil works really well :D

SMOKE TEST!!

Well, vape test actually! I took a small bud that was dry from the rack and ground it up. Put it in my new Focusvape Pro. I have a three hit rule, its a keeper if I get a good buzz with three hits or less. If not, the bud is used for cooking oil and butter, and/or topical oils.

Well, Fruit passed! Three hits is a perfect medicinal level. Starts with a mild headbuzz then the pain relief and body relaxation sets in. I could go out and work in the garden like this.

Don't get me wrong though, this is a strong buzz. Three hits put me right to about the limit of what I consider functionally medicated..lol! I'll tell you later how long it lasts......test just started 15 minutes ago.............

Taste is nothing like it smells. a tiny bit of sweetness on inhale, nutty/buttery mild flavor. This bud will make some fine, tasting oil or butter!

Yeild won't be anything to write home about, though that may be entirely my fault. We'll see when I get it weighed.

Took three more hits........... WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:smokeit::smokeit::yay::cools::baked:

Today's offering, I seem to be updating every two days but at this time in their life I love seeing how much they grow!
When they get a bit bigger I dial it back to twice a week.
All 8 ladies
DSCN3478.JPG

(Below) 4 girls on the right had their first Optic Foliar Overgrow spray.
DSCN3479.JPG

(Below) 4 girls on the left
DSCN3480.JPG

I have given then their first feed with some Maxicrop seaweed plant growth stimulant.
The root have reached the bottom of the 8 inch deep root pots.
I'm loving the light and so are the girls.
The right hand side girls, also had their first spray of Optic Foliar's Overgrow today.
The other four girls (left hand side) did not.
Note to self - set white balance on camera to get the best pictures!

Last edited:
Today's offering, I seem to be updating every two days but at this time in their life I love seeing how much they grow!
When they get a bit bigger I dial it back to twice a week.
All 8 ladies
View attachment 669293
(Below) 4 girls on the right
View attachment 669291
(Below) 4 girls on the left
View attachment 669290
I have given then their first feed with some Maxicrop seaweed plant growth stimulant.
The root have reached the bottom of the 8 inch deep root pots.
I'm loving the light and so are the girls.
They also had their first spray of Optic foliars Overgrow.
Note to self - set white balance on camera to get the best pictures!
and looking great

SMOKE TEST!!

Well, vape test actually! I took a small bud that was dry from the rack and ground it up. Put it in my new Focusvape Pro. I have a three hit rule, its a keeper if I get a good buzz with three hits or less. If not, the bud is used for cooking oil and butter, and/or topical oils.

Well, Fruit passed! Three hits is a perfect medicinal level. Starts with a mild headbuzz then the pain relief and body relaxation sets in. I could go out and work in the garden like this.

Don't get me wrong though, this is a strong buzz. Three hits put me right to about the limit of what I consider functionally medicated..lol! I'll tell you later how long it lasts......test just started 15 minutes ago.............

Taste is nothing like it smells. a tiny bit of sweetness on inhale, nutty/buttery mild flavor. This bud will make some fine, tasting oil or butter!

Yeild won't be anything to write home about, though that may be entirely my fault. We'll see when I get it weighed.

Took three more hits........... WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:smokeit::smokeit::yay::cools::baked:
How long did it last pop?

Back