Well, I don't know If I would have come near to Rippers buds if I hadn't had that ph issues, but even with that, I'm more than pleases with my grow! Next one will be even better!

Chop time! Last pics!

Mod420 pic1 -12-4-2016.jpg
Fruit  pic1 -12-4-2016.jpg
Fruit F1 pic1 -12-4-2016.jpg

All 8 of my little ladies. Tomorrow i will give them a nice gentle low strength feed.
DSCN3475.JPG
DSCN3476.JPG

The four Ladies on the right side closer up.

DSCN3477.JPG

The four Ladies on the left side closer up.

lovely lovely broseph :D took some randoms of mine feeding them a tea the other day. ill be hotting them again tomorrow AM. along with some rice wash too. might even top coat a few. maybe. the one taller yellow one I might even stick a small sprinkle of bulb food on them. 3-5-4 NPK ration. really nice stuff for recipe's :D ok ok, ya learned a secret . BULB FOOD LMFAO!! not veg, not bloom. low flowering VEG for your N and green and all in between with elemite and flower foods blended into a soil works really well :D

Update: temps were 78 F and RH was 38% and distance was 22-24 inches I do believe at 70% power,roughly. looking lovely. Im soo stoked for my second grow to kick off LOL i can almost feel it. got soil,pots n new beaner dudes LOL anywhoo, these smell very lovely,mellow and sour sweet. mostly sweet. like sugar spread over some citrusy grapefruit. LOL

015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
022.JPG
024.JPG

Back