Holy moly I had no idea what you were going through @arty zan ! I am happy to hear all is good with that bro! :bighug:
Psychologically a very disturbing time, the not knowing eats away at you as you imagine and plan for the worst!
That time is past and I'm back and at full swing, things are just about to start here for me and beans go in tomorrow.
I will be using a heated propagator and Rootit thermostatic controller for germination.
I will put one seed in each rootit sponge and the temperature probe in a control sponge.
This way I will get optimal germ temps.
I live in a Victorian house which is some what drafty with high ceilings and since I now have an on demand gas hot water/central heating, I no longer have a boiler which gave me a brilliant place to germ my seeds in the cupboard where it was!
There is nothing worse than fluctuating temps and a seed which sits in a chilly place, so the thermostatic controller and heated propagator tray, works great for me in the winter months!

@arty zan ... ooooh, Victorian house. Very aesthetic, very draughty.
A beautiful indulgence in pre-modernistic architechture, but fuck me ... talk about damp and cold spots.
I've lived the dream, gimme tech housing anyday.

@arty zan ... ooooh, Victorian house. Very aesthetic, very draughty.
A beautiful indulgence in pre-modernistic architechture, but fuck me ... talk about damp and cold spots.
I've lived the dream, gimme tech housing anyday.
I'm witcha!! Made a fortune myself bringing tech to tech wannabe's. Good money in old stuff too but who wants to get covered in termite shit all day. I'll take sleek, tall, and stainless steel Over an old antique board from some rednecks river bend.

A little Dragon's Blood for the gravy..........

DB Bud pic1 -11-12-2015.jpg

Update. Temps are 76.6 and RH is slowly rising from watering from 35% to maybe 45% or there about. but smelling awesome, frosty for the most part. the flowers seem to be lacking in any thickness. I know its some to do with the soil sure but I guess these arent too big of yielders. gonna make for some tasty bud I think though. so Im excited to get another grow going. I soooo cant wait. them weeks seem to be creeping by LOL!

100.JPG
101.JPG
102.JPG
103.JPG
104.JPG
105.JPG
106.JPG
107.JPG
108.JPG
109.JPG
110.JPG
111.JPG