Good to hear @pop22 but I will make them obey lol. :naughtystep:
This is a technique which will stop them stretching and the pots size also plays an important part in how they develop.
worst come to the worst and they do get too big or unruly, I'l just ditch a couple of them to make room.
All going to plan and I'll keep them in check.
I got to say I'm loving the look of everyone's plants and hearing what they smell like has me salivating.
I love a nice citrussy tasting/smelling strain and these see to have that in spades.
I can't wait for your smoke report pop!:jointman:

Last edited:
I will be chopping one of my 3 girls this Friday..I have 3 different phenos out of 3 plants.. the other two look like they have another 7 to 10 days to go after this one is chopped. Pictures later tonight

I will be chopping one of my 3 girls this Friday..I have 3 different phenos out of 3 plants.. the other two look like they have another 7 to 10 days to go after this one is chopped. Pictures later tonight
Awesome Ripper!
I can't wait to hear what they smoke like, I realize that will take some time but yours will be the first to come down!

Awesome Ripper!
I can't wait to hear what they smoke like, I realize that will take some time but yours will be the first to come down!
The one being chopped is super frosty.. and the smell is so nice.. hard to explain but kind of smells like Mountain Dew the drink..

The one being chopped is super frosty.. and the smell is so nice.. hard to explain but kind of smells like Mountain Dew the drink..
I used to love mountain Dew but can't drink it these days due to my diabetes.
Mountain Dew never really stated a distinct flavor but it was citrussy overall!
It sounds real nice Ripper!

I have potted up the rootit sponges in to 1 Liter long root pots.
Mix is a 4-1 mix of Canna coco pro+ & perlite.
I then watered them in with plain water Ph'd to 5.7

DSCN3446.JPG

This young lady is a Dianfem Fruit Auto.

DSCN3447.JPG

All eights seeds popped their heads up. 100% germination rate, nice one Dinafem!:thumbsup:

DSCN3448.JPG

This is a pic to show the long root pots. you'll notice there is still a heat sensing probe in the pots.
I'm still using the heated propagator tray to ensure their root stay at the right temp for good development.
Chilly roots can slow their growth.
I will get my big heated tray out later but for the moment they are crammed in the small heated tray!

Update: 74F RH 38% and distance is 20-22" from the main canopy. the taller one is more like 18 or so. but the kind soil is showing its head here again.LOL! i have a few pots I used more in than others as you can tell,gives it that aggressive side branching and taps ALL the reserved foods.So i do have a flower tea brewing but these are a pain to deal with when they are like this.especially with the KS since its soo depleted at this point it next to impossible to fully charge it up again.which is weird a little actually. since other recipes tend to take a lil easier from my dealing with a few. :)

ANYWHOOO :D they are looking amazing and smell even nicer too. Wonderful smell and like pop says,vaping some of this in s clean vape would be stellar Im sure :) bowl,lol, either way KILLER I M SURE!!

032.JPG
036.JPG
035.JPG
034.JPG
033.JPG
038.JPG
039.JPG
040.JPG
041.JPG
043.JPG
047.JPG
048.JPG