Week 7 day 49 update I thought I posted this already over fed them a bit so back to just distilled water.

IMG_0091.JPG
IMG_0092.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG
IMG_0094.JPG

Update:
Optic Foliar
Week 8

Last treatment before harvest! I figure they have 2-3 weeks left. F3 is pretty much dead, I'm chopping her as soon as my new seeds sprout, got to keep the pots filled!
F1 looks good, I think this pheno is going to finish faster than F2 and 4. Bud are medium size and very hard! In fact, all the buds on all plants are rock hard!

And the smell! Moderate odor levels and soooooo citrus! Its like an air freshener! I could grow this again just for the smell! And each plant is different in some aspects. I'm almost willing to bet that the plant that I broke the rootball on may be the harvest champ! We'll see in a couple weeks!

F1
F1 pic1 -11-27-2016.jpg

F1 pic2 -11-27-2016.jpg

F2

F2 pic2 -11-27-2016.jpg

F2 pic3-11-27-2016.jpg

F2 pic4-11-27-2016.jpg

F3

F3 pic1 -11-27-2016.jpg

F4

F4 pic1 -11-27-2016.jpg

F4 pic2 -11-27-2016.jpg

All plants

Fruit Test Grow -all plants -11-27-2016.jpg

DSCN3200 (FILEminimizer).JPG

I have had a problem with the dimmer on my light!
I had wired it correctly but it would only work intermittently, so I re wired it and the same thing happened.
So I ordered a new 100K potentiometer wired it up & bingo all is good, dims like a charm!

I put the seeds in to soak two days a go for 24 hrs until they showed first signs of popping and could just see the first signs of their tails appear.
I then put them into Rootit horticultural sponges and put them in m y thermostatically heated propagator.
It is controlled by a Rootit thermostatic controller set to 24C which I find works well for germination.
There is a heat sensor probe which I put in a control horticulture sponge which means that inside all the sponges are at my ideal germination temp.
DSCN3438.JPG

Seeds putting their heads up with the Rootit controller on the left.
Your can't see the temp on the controller due to the light but it is set to 24C.
DSCN3437.JPG

Just watered as they were looking a little dry.
Hello and welcome to the world little 'uns.
The Strain like all the other team members is Dinafems Fruit Auto.
Central sponge has the heat sensor in it to regulate the heat!

Attachments

• DSCN3439.JPG
    DSCN3439.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Do you have a cover for the tray? I used to do the same exact think as your doing now and it is a very fast way to germ seeds. I used 4 inch peat pots to give the taproot a little more room. At that age now you'll already see it poking out of the bottom I bet.
Very excited to see what you can do with the new lights.

You guys are rocking

Hey @BigSm0
I do have plenty of perspex tops but they are all in the green house out side and IO haven't got around to grabbing one.
I just make sure that the sponges are kept moist, the heat from the bottom is the most important thing.
They will be going in to 1 Liter long root pots where they will grow for 3 weeks.
I will be using My AF-SOG technique which meas I will transfer them at sex to 8.5 liter pots.
The process helps stop stretch in it's tracks to keep the plants short and stocky.
It mean I can get more plants in a small space but also have a good production of buds.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out as Fruit Auto is already a fairly small strain.
we shall see in time.
dscn2344-jpg.390923

This is a picture of some AutoBombs which I used the AF-SOG technique and tranfered at sex toto 8.5 liter pots.
They yielded around 2.5 OZ dry each. Height was 12" to 15"
The 8.5 liter pots are from an Auto-pot system.
The plan is to put 8 pots of this size in my space.
My cab normally has around 500W of LED but for this test that is now 300W of CXB3590 COBs so less WAtts than usual.
However if I can get 8 plants that are like the ones in the picture the yield should be fairly good.
We will see as things progress!

Nothing little about the ones I'm growing! Maybe its the light!

And just wait till the start putting on some size, THEN you'll be impressed by the light!

Hey @BigSm0
I do have plenty of perspex tops but they are all in the green house out side and IO haven't got around to grabbing one.
I just make sure that the sponges are kept moist, the heat from the bottom is the most important thing.
They will be going in to 1 Liter long root pots where they will grow for 3 weeks.
I will be using My AF-SOG technique which meas I will transfer them at sex to 8.5 liter pots.
The process helps stop stretch in it's tracks to keep the plants short and stocky.
It mean I can get more plants in a small space but also have a good production of buds.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out as Fruit Auto is already a fairly small strain.
we shall see in time.
dscn2344-jpg.390923

This is a picture of some AutoBombs which I used the AF-SOG technique and tranfered at sex toto 8.5 liter pots.
They yielded around 2.5 OZ dry each. Height was 12" to 15"
The 8.5 liter pots are from an Auto-pot system.
The plan is to put 8 pots of this size in my space.
My cab normally has around 500W of LED but for this test that is now 300W of CXB3590 COBs so less WAtts than usual.
However if I can get 8 plants that are like the ones in the picture the yield should be fairly good.
We will see as things progress!

Back