@arty zan the khatud optics you have are type V 90 degree pattern.

Let me know if anyone is interested in a DIY Photon lamp case. It comes with AC wiring, power cord, glass lens, , heatsinks Pre drilled for 3590 and vero 29. $89 + shipping
All you need is COB led, drivers for cob, driver for fan and 120mm fans

Let me know if anyone is interested in a DIY Photon lamp case. It comes with AC wiring, power cord, glass lens, , heatsinks Pre drilled for 3590 and vero 29. $89 + shipping
Thanks @PhotonLabs I suspected it was something like that!

Someone said it will get better next grow??? lol! Only if I run a bigger strain! Might do a a photo period, Nine Pound Hammer.........

All test plants pic1 -11-13-2016.jpg

What's happening at photon labs? I suspect a new light coming soon? 3590ideal and clu048 bjb are the same drill pattern aren't they? I can check when I get home.

Someone said it will get better next grow??? lol! Only if I run a bigger strain! Might do a a photo period, Nine Pound Hammer.........

View attachment 658326

If it's your first cob grow then I would say absolutely. I'm on my 20th and still trying to figure it out.

View attachment 658326
Looks like a full tent is on your future. The preflower stretch hasn't hit yet has it? Something I did notice is largest plants under the one light start to finish which is what your doing now. Switching cob temps and lights in general seem to take a toll on autos.

Good to know, and I'm not one to change up during a grow, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"......... lol!

Looks like a full tent is on your future. The preflower stretch hasn't hit yet has it? Something I did notice is largest plants under the one light start to finish which is what your doing now. Switching cob temps and lights in general seem to take a toll on autos.

So true Eyes, nothing wrong with pushing boundaries if you're getting your grow dialed in!
I'll be waiting for the tent buster! That would be wild!
I'm a bit behind on my strain info, so just went and looked up 9lb hammer, looks a nice strain!

Back