yeah what did me in is I kept mine there for overe a week less thean 20 inches. prolly like 17 inches or so. LOL theyre green just tips and thats light and possibly soil. i disagree its cal mag related as of yet. ill have a different view point though once MY soil is done and boosted the way I like,then we'll see. 6-12 drops per gallon depending and I wont use any more during my second grow. and really this grow too. and its doign great short of the early stress. but Im stoked to see them fully flower.

I totally would buy one of those $89 dollar kits. you would buy what around 250 USD or 300 USD to buy the other gear? so sounds like a deal to me. gonna have to source some parts though. I like that online components place,aint bad.
You could buy most of the parts from ngl as well

Didnt know they offered them. I thought I saw he didnt offer all them parts? pin syncs ,holders,reflectors in which are sold out and no drivers? but I prolly would if I knew they offered them.

The monitor says x700 below ppm. I know I'm feeding an insane amount of nutes every feed but considering their health they like it. I'm adding everything at full strength and calmag is just about double.
That's great thanks Sm0!!:d5:
It really helps knowing the scale as you can see by this chart.

ec-ppmChart.jpg

There's nothing wrong with heavy feeding, some strains are greedy little feckers and can take high nute dosing.
I tend to go in fairly heavy myself especially towards the end of flowering and I'm not a flusher either.
Lights on 24/7 too.
I used to only start Cal/mag after week 3 but now I use it the whole grow.
I have hard water in my area but since switching to coco I like the extra calcium as coco like to hold on to it.
The cal/mag I use is called Desity cal/mag pro and it also has aminos and sweetners in it too.
I'm loving the results but as far as I now it is only available in the UK right now as it is made by a British company.

You would probably have to ask him for his specific heatsinks and fan since the frame is designed around them. Or atleast a link to where he buys them. Cobs and optics will hopefully be available soon. Your just short on drivers at that point. I would buy all the frames he has available but I don't like running extra wiring for fans and it would suck to cut a big hole in the top to accept a passive.

I'm with you there pop!
It is Dinafems version of grapefruit!
It's tricky one to rename with out mentioning "Grapefruit"
One thing that often annoys me about Grapefruit crosses is that they invariably get called grapethis or grapethat.
Where I for one would rather the word grape be used for grape smelling/tasting varieties.
Grapefruit were named such due to the fact that when they are growing on the tree they resemble a bunch of grapes.
I am a big fan of grape tasting varieties, so when I try to research possible grape tasting strains, I tend to get my hump up over strains that have grape in the name but don't taste or smell of grapes.
So although this Strain has just been called "fruit auto" it is more acceptable to me that calling it "Grape auto" which would make me lose my ....!

Last edited:
Fruit is starting to smell. Hard to say yet, maybe like ferns right nows.

And they are filling the tent! Got to move Ducky to the new tent with her clones and offspring.

Back