New Grower Noob decides to open auto factory

ocg

Reaction score
I'm gearing up to kick off my first auto grow - second grow ever - and really excited to join this community. My first (photo) grow is a few weeks into flower and I have totally fallen in love with the process of growing. I always knew the plant helped me but I had no idea the process of growing it could be so therapeutic and enjoyable.

Anyways, I'm basically expanding my (legal) grow to include an 8x4 space and some new LED lighting. This journal will be used to track my progress. Hope some of you will choose to follow along or provide some tips!

Genetics:
  1. Blackberry OG by FastBuds (4)
  2. New strain from Mephisto Genetics (4)
I will likely end up buying all 4 of the new Mephisto Genetics strains tomorrow but don't know which one I will decide to grow first. What would you/will you grow first?

Grow Space:

Mars Hydro 8x4x6.5 1680D grow tent

Lighting:
240W QB288 V2 LM301B 3500K w/ triple heat sink and HLG-240H-C2100A (4)

Nutrients:
Mega Crop
Sweet Candy
Bud Explosion

Medium/Containers:

Deep Water Culture (DWC) 5-gallon buckets

Ventilation:

VIVOSUN 6 Inch 440 CFM Inline Duct Ventilation Fan with Variable Speed Controller
6 inch carbon filter
16-inch oscillating fan
10-inch clip-on fan

Probably forgetting some odds and ends. Let me know if you have specific questions!

"Noob decides to open auto factory"
I surely do hope that you will give "accurate miles per gallon" for your cars.
Lots o' luck on the grow. May the harvest overwhelm you in size.

@ocg

Good luck with your grow!
I somehow do not think Mephisto will be open tomorrow or for a while at least... Hoping for the best and happy I just got my order a few weeks ago.

Looking forward to seeing how your DWC goes! Going to have some monsters in there!

@ocg

Good luck with your grow!
I somehow do not think Mephisto will be open tomorrow or for a while at least... Hoping for the best and happy I just got my order a few weeks ago.

Looking forward to seeing how your DWC goes! Going to have some monsters in there!
Thanks @lazylathe I hope you're wrong about Mephisto but you're most likely right. If they don't have the sale tomorrow the next will likely be anniversary sale in May.

Leaves me wondering what I should fill the other half of 8x4 with as a backup plan [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

I was looking forward to today's sale. [emoji20]
496366a87e3d006b614fe6538179be2a.jpg

Happy 4/20 all!

Going to be a fun summer at the auto factory [emoji7]
0bd1b1aab5559f0704499d4ba27c8656.jpg

Happy 4/20 all!

Going to be a fun summer at the auto factory [emoji7]
0bd1b1aab5559f0704499d4ba27c8656.jpg

I got blackberry going, stunted first 3, they all starting to flower and only about 12” tall. [emoji17] noob

Started 2 more to replace them cause thought they were dead, they look great.

Back