Mephisto Genetics Nizmo's mephisto wonderland

Feed day day 39 Hubbabubbasmelloscope
I got my sample pack of mammoth P today I didn't even know they where going to send it. Got the 2 sample packs and a bigger bottle which all of the mammoth P will last me for a good while.

One Gallon of tap water
Early flower schedule of nectar for the gods
2tsp FF big bloom
.2 ml mammoth P.

Any advice guys with the mammoth P? Thanks
With nectar why would yu want to use anything fox farm I'd replace big bloom with herc harvest from nectar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Day 35 hubba feed day. No pictures since its the same. Might be the last veg mix I will do
Half a gallon of water ( next time I'll feed her a gallon)
1/4tsp armor si
1tsp Medusa's magic
1tsp Gaia mania
1/2tsp Zeus juice
1tsp Herculean harvest
1tsp Athena's aminas
1/2tsp Demeter's destiny
1/4tsp FF big bloom
Ok I see your using herc also leave out the big blooms and use bloom khaos which will intensify the Herculeans efficiency either way you don't really need the big blooms

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I used Mammoth P full strength with Nectar for the Gods. Make sure you have a potassium (K) additive as Nectar for the Gods is weak in it, I learned the hard way & had a heartbreaking loss with my first grow 5wks into flower on a photoperiod.

I used FF big bloom cuz I ran out of herc and I think it's J.R tokin on YouTube who also uses FF big bloom with the nectar line. But I'll see what happens how she reacts with the mix I did.

Thanks for the responses

Last edited:
Day 44 Hubbabubbasmelloscope
1/2tsp armor si
2tsp Medusa's magic
2tsp Gaia mania
2tsp Zeus juice
2tbsp Herculean harvest
1tbsp Athena's aminas
2tsp Demeter's destiny
2tsp FF big bloom
And by accident I added almost 1ml of mammoth P.

Going to water them right now and I will post up pictures after

I have never seen a budsite come from the stem of a leaf before. Its hard to see but it's in the middle being covered by the twine.
KIMG0122.JPG
KIMG0121.JPG

Like what you got going on man. Really nice looking setup.

Day 46 Hubbabubbasmelloscope
KIMG0124.JPG
KIMG0125.JPG
KIMG0123.JPG

I counted around 20 sum tops so I'm definitely happy with that, next round I'll be trying 2 2gallon fabric pots. A skywalker and a Blueberry chemdawg. Or maybe just one in the 5 Gallon fabric but we will when that they comes. But since I want to start the next grow when this hubba gets more into flower maybe in a week or two I'll just do the 2 gallon

Back