Mephisto Genetics Nizmo's mephisto wonderland

Day 62 Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Just a pic to show the distance I have my light from the canopy. The light might be a bit to close but she seems to like it, it's around maybe 6 inches away.

Will feed her some epsom salt with her next feed just as a precaution..

Here she is in all her glory. This will be my biggest auto.
KIMG0165.JPG

Day 68 Hubbabubbasmelloscope
I will start her flushing till day 80+. Feed her some mollases with water and thats it and then just plain water

Looking great man keep up the good work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

So I ended giving her another feed with a lil extra mammoth P and big bloom
pictures in a couple minutes.

This grow will come to and soon but I have everything ready to start the next round.
Just bought a 3 gallon fabric pot and 1 or a 1 1/2 gallon airport. I will be growing them like last round with FF happy frog soil, under scrog a short stuff blueberry chemdawg and a mephisto Skywalker auto( I need to see what seeds I have).

Last edited:
Day 72
Some color has started to come out on several leaves and tips of the buds. Still 2 weeks left so I'm sure more purple will come out.
Just gave her water with mollases, just started her flush.
KIMG0176.JPG
KIMG0175.JPG
KIMG0174.JPG

I like the light upgrade! I'm no good with deficiencies sorry I can't help. Seems like you have everything under control not much longer and your HBSS will be done. I think i took my plants down around day 75.

I'm not worried Bout the deficiency but I think mag, oh and also I pushed her last feed to the max so I think nuteburn too. @GMAW oh and thanks it's a nice lil light, might get a mars 96 reflector later on.
I can't wait to taste her she smells so good. I think I'll chop her around day 82

Back