Mephisto Genetics Nizmo's mephisto wonderland

Thanks man @GMAW hopefully I don't run out of space to scrog. I have a limited space my tent is small it's 36x18x36 and the pot is 10in high. hopefully I can fill the whole tent with this one plant.

Day 21 Hubbabubbasmelloscope
KIMG0095.JPG

Just today she's in her final place and also put the scrog but I still don't know how high i will put it but that will be decided in a couple days.
I'm letting the soil dry out more than usual just to kill some bugs in the soil. Will feed tomorrow

The white crack is dead it was growing so weird but something just snapped it it was nod of by a bug or small rodent.
The skywalker has started early flowering nothing special it's just about 10in high maybe less.

Quick question around what day does the hubba stop it's stretch?

Day 22 feed
Just fed the ladies with half a gallon of water from those watermill places
1/2 tsp GH armor si
1.5ml root juice
1tsp Medusa's magic
1/2 tbsp Gaia mania
1/2 tsp Zeus juice
1tsp Herculean harvest
1/4 tsp Athena's aminas and Demeter's destiny
PH 6.6

Looking good nizmo! I too wonder when the stretch stops because mine never began. haha.

Thanks @GMAW hopefully I can keep her under scrog and not run out of space. But what I do know is that ima need to get me more lights hopefully I can get the cash for a led.

You have a nice selection of nutrients. I know your pain on the growth lights. I would like an CMH or LED upgrade but the cost is too much.

I think I'm getting a old style Mars 300 from eBay or the viparspec (or some like that) reflector for 70 sum bucks

The old style LEDs are a waste of time i'd say, I'd stick with HPS unless you can afford to splash out a few hundred quid, or use the cheap LED as supplement, hope it helped.

Back