Mephisto Genetics Nizmo's mephisto wonderland

Nah mate, attach a little fan to your reflector to blow the heat away from the bulb, combined with good air circulation / flow ... that should give u good temps.

Speaking from the cold Uk Though!

Day 25 Hubbabubbasmelloscope
KIMG0098.JPG
KIMG0097.JPG

Haven't fed her anything since last watering so I think I'll feed on Wednesday. I think I'll have a decent harvest.

But now a dilemma get the 4in fan I need for my phresh filter or a led. I'll prolly get the fan and maybe a extra set of CFLs for flower since now when I get the 4in fan I'll be able to keep the temps down. But we shall see what happens. Anyone want to donate a old :biggrin:led they aren't using :pass::smoking::bow::bow::cooldance::shrug:

Day 28 Hubbabubbasmelloscope
She's growing fast and will be a nice producer with the scrog.
KIMG0106.JPG
KIMG0100.JPG
KIMG0099.JPG

The skywalker is around day 35 nothing special going on since it such a small plant but frost has started to come and a sweet fruity smell, prolly get a couple grams from her.

The other two plants under the scrog are photos a grandaddy glue and PFD (purple forest dream) they will be out outside to flower in a week or so. I just transplanted Into 2 gallon fabric pots as the final pot for them.

Last edited:
Lol I know bro, just couldn't help myself with that one!

Looking good nizmo!

It's good to see you have no nutrient problems.

As for HPS. You could run a 400 without too much heat buildup.

Day 34 Hubbabubbasmelloscope
She will be a nice size plant, I already counted around 15 tops and still hasn't stopped stretching. She sexed a couple days ago I will introduced a bit if bloom nutes ( I get my new bloom nute bottle today).
KIMG0114.JPG
KIMG0111.JPG

Skywalker is putting on weight I gave her yesterday a low dose of bloom nutes. She's around day 45.

Day 35 hubba feed day. No pictures since its the same. Might be the last veg mix I will do
Half a gallon of water ( next time I'll feed her a gallon)
1/4tsp armor si
1tsp Medusa's magic
1tsp Gaia mania
1/2tsp Zeus juice
1tsp Herculean harvest
1tsp Athena's aminas
1/2tsp Demeter's destiny
1/4tsp FF big bloom

Feed day day 39 Hubbabubbasmelloscope
I got my sample pack of mammoth P today I didn't even know they where going to send it. Got the 2 sample packs and a bigger bottle which all of the mammoth P will last me for a good while.

One Gallon of tap water
Early flower schedule of nectar for the gods
2tsp FF big bloom
.2 ml mammoth P.

Any advice guys with the mammoth P? Thanks

Back