Mephisto Genetics Nizmo's mephisto wonderland

@The Elvis thanks I hope she's a beauty.

For now I just have 2 23w CFLs will be adding more tmrw or soon.

The plant in the back is a purple forest dream that I'm testing out and also a grandaddy glue, those are photos.

Day 7 for the Hubbabubbasmelloscope, how does it look for 7 days is it right on track for those who've grown it before. Thanks in advance
KIMG0083.JPG

14 day old Skywalker
KIMG0084.JPG

Say 12 white crack
KIMG0085.JPG

I just have 11hr days I think that's why they look like that, since the hubba is indoors under 2 CFLs is almost as big as those might be bigger

@Nabzter thanks man :pass:

@GMAW she's been growing great but I still don't know where I will grow her out since it's a 5 gal fabric pot and my tent is just 3ft high( I have a scrog) and also I just have cfls, I've been thinking of a hps with cool tube ( just at 250w) or a Mars reflector 96. For now the cfls will do till I get a damn job man it's so hard to get hired -_-..

Day 16 Hubbabubbasmelloscope she's growing beautifully I ponytailed like 3 days ago for a couple hours and it worked awwsome. She's going to be a bushy lady I'll be growing her indoors scrog.
KIMG0087.JPG

The skywalker just started showing her hairs she won't be a big yield just cuz it gets just around 11 hours of light outdoors and the white crack something happened to her bit she's still growing just not so good.

Looking good nizmo. you have more stretch on yours. mine are around day 30 and only about a foot tall. I am hoping this next 30 days they take off. I have 7 gallon grow bags.

Back