Outdoor Nightshade in a Raised Bed.

I think your guess is totally in the ballpark. I am guessing a little less than a lb myself.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Think ill leave the guessing to the pros lmao That is alot of weed mind you it is in its own rights a dam tree so no wonder its going to get so much beautiful smoke from it :smokeit::smokeit::smokeit: roll on harvest

I will harvest it in my usual manner. I will go out and cut all the tops off and weigh them at harvest and let them dry. Next I will harvest the next layer and finally the last of it. Then hook up the 4X 4 and yank the roots out with a chain. I will keep careful records of the wet and dry weight so we all get to know.

Sounds like a wicked plan Nelson looking forward to the weights > i take a wet and dry weight also just out of curiousity ( sorry for the spelling)

I usually do the first drying stage in a paper shopping bag, you know the kind with the little ropey handles. I love to put the weight on the front and check it every day to see how fast it falls. I love the fact that the bud mever molds in them and one shake gets it ready for the next. I tend to weigh it every day and write the weight on the bag. After it has dried not quite to the stick snaping stage I jar it up with 2 ounces in each jar. I tend to reclip the exposed stocks at this stage.

Well I have sad news for everyone especially me. We had a wicked wind yesterday and the plant gt boken off at the base along with a few poplars in the same field. All the rest of the lower plants (not as tall) made it through OK. The plant was just getting going on the budding front and needed at least three more weeks.
We are clipping her to save all we can. It has that trippy young plant hit of a hybred but the yield is going to be small.
Really sad for us as we were hoping for a big number. Sob sob sob. Such is life. Gy the way the gusts were upwards of 60 miles an hour (90 km).

I went over to the really old guys (one of our breeder's club senior members) grow this morning to have a coffee and check out how he made it through the wind and rain storm. He grows outside with hay bales and camoflage netting. Two of his camo nets blew away and he had them staked down. Oh well, at least our roofs didn't blow off.

Sorry to here about the wind Nature can be such a crule thing as well as being so beautiful i hope you manage to salvage something nice from it all :peace: Si

Hey I have had brain cancer that is really bad news. Losing a plant to natures quirks in just the luck of the draw.

Sorry to here about the wind Nature can be such a crule thing as well as being so beautiful i hope you manage to salvage something nice from it all :peace: Si

Thanks a lot for the sympathy pig. No big deal I can grow more. I actually was looking forward to harvesting her and doing the weigh thing. Kind of like the days when we all grew Ice. Horrible pot but you sure got a lot of it. How much did yours weigh Nelson. A little over a pound Bob and yours. I got a Pound and a half of mine.

Damn Nelson, sorry to hear about your luck :cuss:

Back