Outdoor Nightshade in a Raised Bed.

Don't forget that his poop does a lot to keep the deer away. I collect it an put it around my outside plants in the raised beds and in the swamp.

good good good............!!!!! run you thieving basterrrrrd !!!!!!!!

the beauty of poop a power not to be under estimated......

We won't mention the BTUs he gives off to heat the house in the Winter turning that crappu dog food into heat. He deserves all the food scraps he gets. He says his favorite is T-Bone steak bones. I leave a little steak on the bone for him. Go Niki buddy.

the beauty of poop a power not to be under estimated......

its a conspiracy my dog says the same thing.......

They have their own email account and mine is learning to type. My wife says he spells better than I do. that isn't hard of course. Oh well someone had to be last in the spelling bees. I stil thin we should spell door with 2 oo's like door. Or change the way they spell boar it rhymes with doar while boor is a word that rhymes with door. I suggest we change one or the other.

ha! ha! ha! thats some funny poop there... especialy for people like you and I that cant spell for poo...

Any more guesses how much dried pot I will get off the outdoor Nightshade?

Nicky looks like a fine fellow, sounds like he really enjoys his work. I love working breeds. Since I sold off my goats my Great Pyrenees haven't had anything to do. My male decided he wasn't going to stay fenced in anymore. Now he lays on the front stoop and keeps an eye on the whole yard. He's gentle as can be but at 140 lbs. intimated the crap out of anyone who comes around.

That Night Shade is a beauty. She looks close to a lb., so I'm guessing 14 oz.

Wouldn't wanna lowball some people and say 13oz, so ill have faith and guess 16oz(1lb) really starting to look like a pounder. very nice dawg also:smokeit:

I think your guess is totally in the ballpark. I am guessing a little less than a lb myself.

Back