Live Stoners Newbie starting to grow medicinal weed.

Yes, I have been taking the CBD oils and the like and yes I thing they do work,.......to a certain extent, but boy, are they expensive or what!
Yeah, price is definitely one of the bummers when purchasing CDB products. I've got strains ready to go that are 1:1, 2:1 and 1:2 cbd/thc, so that will certainly help pain down the road. The Dinafem Haze CBD is a 1:1 and I really like it. It's a good mix. I will grow at least one or two medicinal specific plants each run. I like to have a range to play with.

ah mate, thought i was a bit stuck for space! New grower myself, for medical reasons too.

Yeah, price is definitely one of the bummers when purchasing CDB products. I've got strains ready to go that are 1:1, 2:1 and 1:2 cbd/thc, so that will certainly help pain down the road. The Dinafem Haze CBD is a 1:1 and I really like it. It's a good mix. I will grow at least one or two medicinal specific plants each run. I like to have a range to play with.

Yes, im hoping this strain is one I can have a few chuffs on without pranging out too much!

Jeez bud....120 pounds a week for both of you to medicate is obscene!! Wouldnt take long to make up for the cost of supplies to grow your own!!
A forest in the kitchen? Haha :D It can often be a fine line between not enough and too much!!
Jeez bud....120 pounds a week for both of you to medicate is obscene!! Wouldnt take long to make up for the cost of supplies to grow your own!!
A forest in the kitchen? Haha :D It can often be a fine line between not enough and too much!!
Haha i am all about the machete bud!! Have a hack at this one for a few swings!
View attachment 823254

Jeesus Christ!.....Is that animal or vegetable???.....I'll pin it down you go for the throat!!

hi and welcome :pass:and welcome to autos.
thats quite a list.....but i think you will find theres more,theres allways more.
start a grow journal.can fill it with as much blether as you wish,few pics now and again helps to like.
you dont smoke.should check out the meds section a ton of info to be had.
bushmills myself,wrong i know but hey.
good luck
:pighug:
You sure ain't kidding there bro'. I thought it was just a case of buy some seeds, stick them in a pot and wait 12 weeks or so!.. In fact, tonight I've just taken one plant out the tent because it is really wierd looking & I don't have a clue what it is species wise or fem/male wise. I don't want to risk it being a male. Next time I know to stick to one strain or at the very least label them. Kudos for the info on the meds section I will have a look around as I don't smoke & am looking to make tinctures or rosin, but that's down the road a bit.

Appreciate the welcome, thanks. (I'm on the cheap stuff tonight, best painkiller there is (Lidl's 3 year old I think it is. At least I could use it to start the BBQ)
or

Welcome to AFN. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask as there are many members to help out. Good luck on your grow.
Thanks for the welcome it is very much appreciated. I get the feeling I'm on a long road now but it sure as hell is gonna be a pleasant journey! I did start too big with 8 plants but now I have a forest & not a kitchen!.....Cheers Bro'

The only thing about switching to an all auto grow....is you are currently taking cbd oils....with autos the best cbd strain still have a ratio of 1:2, which means they might have double the amount of CBD than thc, but the thc in the strains will come with a certain amount of psycho activity. I think the thc is medicinal all in its own, but if you don't like the buzz it gives it might not be for you.
Also you have to consider method of ingestion since you don't smoke. Utilizing tincture might be the best option. I know it is for my upper neck(24/7 chronic nerve pain).
Hi mate, I'm going to need some info like that as I have no idea of what the various strains do to you. I know as much that I want some CBD in my tinctures or rosins and I want almost all Indica not so much Sativa. I don't mind one bit getting the best high as possible and it's probably safer than the mix of pills and alcohol I take each evening.

Like you I have 24/7 chronic nerve pain mainly down to 2 things...Diebetes (peripheral neuropathy) and spine problems which started 30 years ago with me, my motorbike, and an argument with a lamp-post. I don't get drunk ever, alcohol has no effect on me like that but mixed with my pain meds taken all at once it can slightly ease the pain for maybe 35-45 minutes.....Anyway, I've rambled on again (I hardly ever sleep) so please excuse me.

Thanks again,

take care.

Hi friend, welcome to AFN. , good luck with your grow!!
Thanks for the warm welcome, I appreciate it.
This looks to be far and above the best site on weed, especially in the UK. I have no doubt in the weeks and months to come I will have many questions to fire, but for now I'll try to grow this grow out and start again now that I have a much better idea of what I'm doing. It looks a steep but thrilling learning curve.........Take care and thanks again....... Cmoon.

Hey thanks for the reply I appreciate it and am gonna need as much help as I can get in the coming weeks, months, years??
You seem to know your onions when it comes to these CBD oils and it sure as hell is a bummer the price of the stuff.

So here I am, a newbie 12 weeks ago I now have seven plants (took one out because I can't ID it & don't want to take the risk it could be male). I had to raise the tent height last week from 5ft to 8ft as the plants are about 4.5ft tall now. The two auto's I had in there are getting some nice Trichomes and pistels are half brown but they stopped growing at 18inches.

Many thanks

Cmoon

Back