Newbie question

D796C3D4-F52F-44D7-8D58-53E8DA47C3BD.jpeg

Do you guys know if grow tents with a carbon filter smell or not?
I only have a 2x2’ tent with two smaller plants just at the stretching stage and when my heads in the tent I can smell it. With my 4 inch fan & filter I can smell nothing. 5 plants with no extraction or air movement is a huge problem waiting to happen. Either the whole street will smell it. Or your gonna have major problems with your plants. You need air moving around the plants. And fresh air getting exchanged.

I only have a 2x2’ tent with two smaller plants just at the stretching stage and when my heads in the tent I can smell it. With my 4 inch fan & filter I can smell nothing. 5 plants with no extraction or air movement is a huge problem waiting to happen. Either the whole street will smell it. Or your gonna have major problems with your plants. You need air moving around the plants. And fresh air getting exchanged.
Yea I’m realizing I need a tent , a fan with a carbon filter

Auto , not in final pot yet I added two glass of water in the closet for the humidity and I plan to had a small fan I applied aluminium foil on the ground, the lamp is a led 1000 watts full spectrum
Might have to thin the herd abit. Got any friends that could host .

Yea I’m realizing I need a tent , a fan with a carbon filter
Welcome to AFN. Loads of great tutorials & a collection of diverse growing styles. Lots of knowledgeable girls n guys. You’ll do just fine
:pass:

Throw whatever extra outside

Ok but let’s say I can buy a tent whatever size It doesn’t need to fit in my closet I have a big room I could put it in what size of tent I would need to fit 5 or 6 plant?
Ok, I'm gonna say a 4 x 4 if your determined to stick to the 5. Still gonna be crowded when they get stretched n blooming.

Back