Newbie question

Yes, it WILL smell. If you are worried about it, you best start thinking about how to deal with it now. Quickest I can think of is a tent in your closet, exhausted through open closet door with carbon filter in tent. Temp n humidity is going to be a balancing act but you'll have to figure it out...
You answered my question , what size of tent should I buy for 5 or 6 plants?

What size is your closet?

Search...grow tent...many are available

Mine is a 2 x 4 cheap azz knock off...cheap thrift store sheets in dark color draped on outside for potential light leaks cause I like playing with photos as well as autos

Also some deals can be had by searching grow setup (tent, carbon filter, inline fan)

Sorry if I have a lot of questions but what should I do if I don’t want my plants to grow too tall, like 3 and a half , 4 feet max

Do you guys know if grow tents with a carbon filter smell or not?
Carbon filters usually remove 90-100% of the smell, if it’s your first grow you probably wont get super rich terpene profiles if you dont get lucky.

Sorry if I have a lot of questions but what should I do if I don’t want my plants to grow too tall, like 3 and a half , 4 feet max
LST, SCRoG, SoG ( i presume youll be doing SoG, there is also some advanced stuff like HST, topping, manifolding but if it’s your first grow then maybe keep away from it, you can also experiment if youre curious about it.
Also 5 plants seem quite a lot for a grow box that size, maybe keep it downt to 2/3 plants for your first grow.

Back