Newbie question

Hhmm..gonna be tuff trying to stuff a 2 x 4 in there

Sorry if I have a lot of questions but what should I do if I don’t want my plants to grow too tall, like 3 and a half , 4 feet max
1st...autos or photos? Are they in final pots and or what pot size do you plan on.
Trying to narrow down choices.

LST, SCRoG, SoG ( i presume youll be doing SoG, there is also some advanced stuff like HST, topping, manifolding but if it’s your first grow then maybe keep away from it, you can also experiment if youre curious about it.
Also 5 plants seem quite a lot for a grow box that size, maybe keep it downt to 2/3 plants for your first grow.
Gonna be hard trying to do any of that with 5 plants in that space.

Gonna be hard trying to do any of that with 5 plants in that space.
Yeah, that’s what i thought, but no training at all would be a bigger mess, thats why i reccomended 2/3 plants for a space that size. I have agrow tent that is 62*62*140 and theres not enough place for more than one plant.

Just for your comparison. 4 photos and a runt photo in a 2 x 4 tent. Topped and branched for clones and trimmed to fit. This is what you might see in that space
20210508_151802.jpg

1st...autos or photos? Are they in final pots and or what pot size do you plan on.
Trying to narrow down choices.
Auto , not in final pot yet I added two glass of water in the closet for the humidity and I plan to had a small fan I applied aluminium foil on the ground, the lamp is a led 1000 watts full spectrum

Auto , not in final pot yet I added two glass of water in the closet for the humidity and I plan to had a small fan I applied aluminium foil on the ground, the lamp is a led 1000 watts full spectrum
Be careful with aluminium foil, a terrible material for weed, remember that white paint is more reflective than foil. I used some white paper pages in a pinch and they seemed to do just fine!

LST, SCRoG, SoG ( i presume youll be doing SoG, there is also some advanced stuff like HST, topping, manifolding but if it’s your first grow then maybe keep away from it, you can also experiment if youre curious about it.
Also 5 plants seem quite a lot for a grow box that size, maybe keep it downt to 2/3 plants for your first grow.
Ok but let’s say I can buy a tent whatever size It doesn’t need to fit in my closet I have a big room I could put it in what size of tent I would need to fit 5 or 6 plant?

Ok but let’s say I can buy a tent whatever size It doesn’t need to fit in my closet I have a big room I could put it in what size of tent I would need to fit 5 or 6 plant?
Give this a read!

Back