Newbie question

Another thing,,,,a setup like that doesn’t it take too much power ,my 1000 watts led consume 100 watts if i add a setup of fan is it going to be sus?

Another thing,,,,a setup like that doesn’t it take too much power ,my 1000 watts led consume 100 watts if i add a setup of fan is it going to be sus?
Yes it will use power, how much should be in the info on their Web page as well as in their literature. Would be a good idea to find out which circuit or circuits can supply your room. Get idea of breaker/fuse size (15 or 20 amp). See what items are already on that circuit and if you can lessen the load by putting any on another circuit. Plenty of info online & YT to help with that part.

Wattage really isn't as much a worry as amperage. Don't want to be constantly tripping breaker or blowing fuses. 2 x ts1000 + 1 ts600 is 2 x 150 watt + 1 x 100 watt = 400 watt....amperage though is 2 x 1.25 +1 x 1.378 for 3.878 amps rounded up to 4 amps on a 20 amp circuit leaving plenty for the other stuff.

Just find the amp draw for the equipment you plan on using, add it up. Then add in what is already on the circuit.

First thing , I ordered a tent yesterday, but I’m not going to be able to buy the fan/filter system yet but next week or the other I will buy that

It's usually there on light somewhere.
20210514_155303.jpg

Initial power draw of this light is 3.75 amps. It'll go down a bit after warmup but use the starting amps. More than the literature I found online for my light but that's why you always leave extra.
20210514_155303.jpg

Back