Newbie question

Now I’m going to plant them in a bigger pots soon because they grow quite fast , I plan to buy 3 gallon grow bags, and I don’t know how much soil fits in a 3 gallon grow bag if any experienced grower have an idea it would help me not buying too much or less than what I need in term of soil

What soil you plan on using. Autos can be a bit finicky about pre amended soil type.

What soil you plan on using. Autos can be a bit finicky about pre amended soil type.
I started them on Pro Mix organic mycoactive so I think I will continue using pro mix for vegetables and herbs organic mycoactive mix
3E7AB8F5-E246-4BBE-9DAF-624010EDE991.jpeg

Should be able to g00gle how many quarts of soil in 3 gal bucket.

A 56.6 liter bag of my soil fills about 3 of my 3 gallon fabric pots. Hopefully that helps

i have three question,, do i need to keep my fan/filter system on when the lights are off, also there is low medium and high on the fan/filter sytem,,in what case should in be on low and high, last question i have a oscillating tower fan could i use it in my tent even if the plants are not tall yet?
Thanks for answering

Yes, keep the filter on. It helps cycle the air and once you get near flowering you'll need it to combat the smell. Unless you're having trouble maintaining temperatures and/of humidity then an on/off cycle might be needed.

Speed setting will depend on maintaining those environmental parameters.

I would put the oscillating fan in there sooner than later, lowest setting. A gentle breeze helps the stems strengthen but you don't want it blasting on them. Later on the air flow will be needed to prevent mold etc.

Hope that's helpful.

Yes, keep the filter on. It helps cycle the air and once you get near flowering you'll need it to combat the smell. Unless you're having trouble maintaining temperatures and/of humidity then an on/off cycle might be needed.

I would put the oscillating fan in there sooner than later, lowest setting. A gentle breeze helps the stems strengthen but you don't want it blasting on them. Later on the air flow will be needed to prevent mold etc.

Hope that's helpful.
Yes , very helpful thanks

i have three question,, do i need to keep my fan/filter system on when the lights are off, also there is low medium and high on the fan/filter sytem,,in what case should in be on low and high, last question i have a oscillating tower fan could i use it in my tent even if the plants are not tall yet?
Thanks for answering
Turn fan on, set to high, notice the tent sides ducking in. set to low, notice tent sides suckling in. Set it on low. Reason being, slower air flow across activated carbon in filter giving it more time to leach out the smell. And if you think about it plans co2 to O2 cycle isn't going to be quick enuff to use all available CO2 so unless you need faster airflow for heat control low setting should be best. But I'm really fvcking stoned right now and am just probably keyboard rambling. Wow, some of last year's buds are fvcking awrsome..

Lol, I s

Hope that's helpful.
Lol, iI should have read further in the thread.

Back