Live Stoners Newbie First ever indoor grow - Auto Brooklyn Sunrise (+Pics)

Hey Sq

Looks like you've done good so far! I used to do dwc, but switched to Coco because of the heat issue.

I didn't see any where that you're using anything to help protect your roots from high temps. Real important in the summer. Many people use 30% food grade h2o2, I use sm90 and there are other brands and types like res clear. You should get something ASAP. It also doesn't hurt to have some half litre water bottles in the freezer for extra hot days, just drop one in each bucket. For future grows look into silica in your nutrient line.

I like the liquid koolbloom up until about the last 10 days of flower and then I switch to the dry koolbloom for 7 days and then a three day flush. I think the three-day flush is all your really need with General Hydroponics Flora series.

If you go with SM 90 go with 2 mil per gallon. It will protect the res from buildup of anaerobic bacteria a big threat during hot Temps. It will also help the plant uptake nutrients better. You'll find all your plants look better within two or three days of beginning it. It's also a good wetting agent and can be used as a foliar feed. It will stop powdery mildew if caught early and sprayed directly on the leaves in a dilute solution. They actually used to call it spider mite 90 because it is a bit of an insecticide. Anyway I guess I promoted that enough for now.

Hope you don't mind all the advice I think I'll sub up if that's okay?
I have no idea how that got into this thread? I was seriously posting it in a totally different thread and I'm sorry.

No worries on my part.... all good.

Now I gotta try and find the right up and copy that over.

What started as an introduction has ended in almost a grow journal of sorts...

This is almost the end of my first indoor Grow, also my first Auto plant grow... and if I say so myself I don't think I have done that bad.

Plant 3 was cut and wet trimmed today, and has joined her sisters in the drying room (rearranged tent) and are all currently drying.

I will update final dry weight, once done.

Here are a couple of pics of Plant 3.... for your enjoyment.... :pass:

View attachment 600910 View attachment 600911
Awesome grow bro great looking meds there my friend :pass:

Awesome grow bro great looking meds there my friend :pass:

Thanks Bro..... This was just the start..... Grow 2 now starting, 4 seeds in pots, waiting for signs.....

Not a real interesting time in regards to giving lots of attention... just drying....

Here is a shot of 4th day drying, I transferred the first plants cut buds to the drying net, I have had them hanging to this point (2 more days at least of this).

Net Dry 1.jpg

OK.... so we have dried for 5 days in a controlled environment.. now ready to start cure.

So.... it looks like for the 3 small plants I grew, (my fault they were small) we ended up with 312g of dried bud (just over 5 ounces).

Not a huge grow, but every little helps... and now I know what to change on the next grow.

Thanks all for the support, advice, answers, help everyone has given over the grow.

Onwards & Upwards.....

1st Crop Dry.jpg

1st Crop Dry boxed.jpg

OK.... so we have dried for 5 days in a controlled environment.. now ready to start cure.

So.... it looks like for the 3 small plants I grew, (my fault they were small) we ended up with 312g of dried bud (just over 5 ounces).

Not a huge grow, but every little helps... and now I know what to change on the next grow.

Thanks all for the support, advice, answers, help everyone has given over the grow.

Onwards & Upwards.....

View attachment 602595

View attachment 602594
Sir Frogster of Bud! Congrats. What a fantastic grow. Just came across it now and devoured it. I too have been growing some ABS - really liked what I've read about it in the past and thought I'd try a few out in the back garden this year. Love what you've done with it indoors and this has only strengthened by resolve to get my indoor game on! I'm running a little 26w led in the loft at the moment. I only got the light to start my ABS & Think Diffs off but I ended up with a few dinafem cheese seeds so i thought i'd give em a whirl. Am v impressed given that it's such a small light.

Am going to have a good look at your equipment list - i really like your live monitoring equip! How did you find using HPS and LED in combo? Think I'm just gonna go down the led route - for reasons of expense and heat.

Mate, well done, again. Great grow and I am deffo subbing up for the rest of your grows. :vibe::vibe::vibe:

all the best, KP.

That looks super sticky man would make some nice oil ;) hehehe or smoke would be juuuust fine as is haha :D :pass:well done as usual man bringin on the goods for us all to see thank you :D:thanks::jointman:

Back