Live Stoners Newbie First ever indoor grow - Auto Brooklyn Sunrise (+Pics)

Thanks for the Rep & Replies....

Here are a couple of outdoor shots of the current "Hollands Hope" Grow (as requested)...

The first two photos are the "Sacrificial Lamb" plant, the one I offer to the "Insect Gods".... or so it seems (always has to be one) !
Outdoor 1.jpg
Outdoor 2.jpg

The next is my Baby...
She (like the other one) was started under lights and acclimatised outside over a period. They have been outside well over a month now.
Pot in the greenhouse.
75 Ltr of Canna Pro Soil being feed BioBiz Nutrients / Water.
A fair bit of "Light" Defoliation, maybe 3 times already (Due again now) and some FIM & LST.
Gonna be a monster.... If I let it!

GH 2.jpg

GH 1.jpg

Wow nice job man!! The HH are looking excellent!! Max rep incoming. Figured you might want to see a pic of my HH from last year.
IMG_3085.JPG

She was a big girl indeed. She was 24 feet around the outer perimeter and most branches were over 6 feet tall with many exceeding 7 feet tall.

Figured you might want to see a pic of my HH from last year.
She was a big girl indeed. She was 24 feet around the outer perimeter and most branches were over 6 feet tall with many exceeding 7 feet tall.

WOW.... That's what I call a nice plant....

Unfortunately, in my location it is also what I am afraid about - the height. I have to grow "semi stealth", hence the FIM & LST... I may even take her back to the tent, and turn her 12/12 yet, when the Auto's finish and are cut and dry (about 4 weeks). To be decided later.

On the topic of The Autos.....
Today's pic of one of the girls.
Solo 2.jpg
Solo 3.jpg
Solo 1.jpg

Todays quick snap under the microscope of the Trics (on one of the lower - less developed buds).... they are starting to turn now... so I will be dropping the overall temperature by a degree a day over the next 4 days.

I have run at 29.5 Deg Daytime 25 Deg Night (bit of extra Co2 to help). RH was 70% seedling, 60% Early Veg, Veg to Flower 50% with a gradual reduction down to a constant 42%, but I will drop that again to between 40% & 37% RH for the finish.

I have good equipment and control units to set and hold Tent Temp & RH, and can hold constantly within 0.5 Degree and +/- 1.5%RH of any desired setting for any period of time.
With the TFA logging the live readings at every 1 min, I have loads of data to look at.

The higher buds are obviously more developed, but I like to gauge the plants readiness from both upper & lower buds.

020616 B.jpg

Attachments

• 020616 A.jpg
    020616 A.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 62
Not sure if I should post this here as a continuation of this thread, or start a new thread.... I'll post it here and It can be moved if required.

I'm not unduly worried, I think this may be normal for Autos, as they seem to do everything 4 times quicker.

I am about 2 weeks away from chopping them down, just about to start on the final plain water flush, I have reduced the nutrients a little in preparation.

One of the plants is showing the following symptoms of a mild deficiency in a few lower / mid leaves.

All the plants (apart from this localised incident), still look really healthy and the buds are developing full & nice.

The way I am thinking is.... they are just using the already absorbed nutrients stored in the leaves (they are really hungry things).

So the question is.... What do you think the reason is... and should I just keep going as I am.... or adjust (if so, with what) ?

Leaf.JPG

Last edited:
Not sure if I should post this here as a continuation of this thread, or start a new thread.... I'll post it here and It can be moved if required.

I'm not unduly worried, I think this may be normal for Autos, as they seem to do everything 4 times quicker.

I am about 2 weeks away from chopping them down, just about to start on the final plain water flush, I have reduced the nutrients a little in preparation.

One of the plants is showing the following symptoms of a mild deficiency in a few lower / mid leaves.

All the plants (apart from this localised incident), still look really healthy and the buds are developing full & nice.

The way I am thinking is.... they are just using the already absorbed nutrients stored in the leaves (they are really hungry things).

So the question is.... What do you think the reason is... and should I just keep going as I am.... or adjust (if so, with what) ?

View attachment 594947

Without a full plant shot it is hard to tell but I will, go out on a limb(total pun intended hahaha) and say that yes you are right if you have lowered nutes that is what you will start to see.

Wow nice job man!! The HH are looking excellent!! Max rep incoming. Figured you might want to see a pic of my HH from last year.
View attachment 594046
WOW now that is a very big and very nice Tree that you have there. How much bud did you get off her?

Welcome Froggy,

Looking mighty fine there.....check out my UK outdoor grow (see link below) as I also grew some HH, it turned a bit purple on me ?!?
Tis a great outdoor strain, looks like you did your home work ! Autos also do well outdoors in a good summer.

eP.

Back