Outdoor New to growing comments please

That sounds like it, yellow eggs in clusters. Someone has suggested tobacco juice. Boiling as we speak. ??????

Forget the tobacco juice for now Tenerife.

Just get some water with a drop of dish detergent and a clean cloth. Wipe clean the bottom of the leafs that have any eggs, and that's it!

You're too far into the grow to use foliars.

my hubby will be home from work soon. Hes the green fingers. Looks like a night on the roof cleaning leavings. Thank you for your help. Will let you know how we get on. :smoke:

We are also cutting 1 of our speed devil 2 tonight. No bugs on it. Will post photos later.:smokeit:

Tobacco juice should never be used and if you're a smoker make sure to wash your hands before touching your plants or anything that will come in contact with them. Cannabis can contract Tobacco Mosaic Virus and the tobacco from commercial fields can carry that, right down to a cigarette. Glad I found out about that as I was considering the same thing.

Top Bud

This is our top bud from 1 of our speed devil 2. Its sat on a Ipad. Is this an average size bud, its 5inch long and weighs 59grms wet. Very proud of ourselves for our first grow. We are washing the leaves on the other speed devil and keeping our fingers crossed.:bow: Thanks for all your help.

Awesome!:thumbs: Great job on your first grow! :smokeit: Hope you guys get blitzed on the porch and have fun watching the breeze flutter the girls leaves :D

Back