Hi. Is this the right place for a new guy to say hello? I am very new to everything. I will try and not make mistakes. This forum is huge and I have been reading a lot. I cannot believe some of the things I've seen here. I didn't think you could actually grow your own weed.

Thank you.

Good day @Entombed ! Welcome to the site! And this is the correct spot to say hello,, and yes you can grow your own weed, matching or more than likely exceeding the quality you can buy! Everyone here will gladly help you grow your own as well!

Thank you. I am excited to try. Is there a general chat area to ask questions? I don't want to make a mess starting threads or posting wrong.
Messes can be fun don't be afraid to make mistakes everyone knows you're stoned so are we and u can ask these nutjobs just about anything :d5: 🐁

Hi. Is this the right place for a new guy to say hello? I am very new to everything. I will try and not make mistakes. This forum is huge and I have been reading a lot. I cannot believe some of the things I've seen here. I didn't think you could actually grow your own weed.

Thank you.

heya @Entombed and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

Back