Great job robbo mate, nice idea on using an airpot in the bucket. Glad your enjoying the grow so far. +rep for the diy and nice start!
Thanks Sang the airpot is working well,plenty of healthy white roots emerging below the void at the bottom of the airpot,some roots are growing outside the airpot but mostly on one side.That must be where the tap root headed.
Sorry i didnt answer earlier mate,i never got any notification.I will be updateing later.

Nice works and DIY methods with the bucket, Red. I'd love to see how your bubblebucket looks like. Sound interesting and great result so far. Shrek must be very happy right now :)
Thanks Mini,i will be updateing later i will get some pics up for you mate.
Shrek seems to be enjoying it though and if shes happy,im happy haha.Catch you later with some pics,sorry for late reply pal,if i got a notification i missed it.

BAM is 13 weeks,Shrek the Ogre is 24 days.
Im very pleased with growth from my bubble bucket,Shrek seems to be very happy in there.
003.JPG

004.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

Im upping the nutes to keep up with her needs and the ph hasnt done anything drastic yet.Im using iced bottles to keep res just below 70f,she doesnt like it above that.
Her ppm`s had gone down a bit and ph up to 6 this morning so i added more nutes to take ppm`s to 480 and it took ph to 5.8.She had looked slightly droopy before that but within an hour she had perked up.
Im pleased i made the 2 buckets,it makes it a lot easier to sort your res. out with a spare bucket to rest your plant in and res changes are just a quick switch over.
Im liking these buckets.

The BAM is getting flushed and i will chop her on friday i think.Her buds are pretty solid and not sticky,probably the biggest ive ever had which was expected as i improved my water and my lights.Im looking forward to chopping this baby,i havnt had a decent yield for ages but i think im back in business.
002.JPG

012.JPG

011.JPG

Thats it for this week folks thanks for dropping in.

BAM is 13 weeks,Shrek the Ogre is 24 days.
Im very pleased with growth from my bubble bucket,Shrek seems to be very happy in there.
View attachment 602735
View attachment 602736
View attachment 602738
View attachment 602739
View attachment 602740
Im upping the nutes to keep up with her needs and the ph hasnt done anything drastic yet.Im using iced bottles to keep res just below 70f,she doesnt like it above that.
Her ppm`s had gone down a bit and ph up to 6 this morning so i added more nutes to take ppm`s to 480 and it took ph to 5.8.She had looked slightly droopy before that but within an hour she had perked up.
Im pleased i made the 2 buckets,it makes it a lot easier to sort your res. out with a spare bucket to rest your plant in and res changes are just a quick switch over.
Im liking these buckets.

The BAM is getting flushed and i will chop her on friday i think.Her buds are pretty solid and not sticky,probably the biggest ive ever had which was expected as i improved my water and my lights.Im looking forward to chopping this baby,i havnt had a decent yield for ages but i think im back in business.View attachment 602787
View attachment 602803
View attachment 602805
Thats it for this week folks thanks for dropping in.
looking good red the netpots I use aren't really netpots but different airpots than yours there called root pruning pots should have the rest of my bits to make mine this week
upload_2016-7-17_20-25-51.png
the 2 ltr ones are the same size as a 6 inch net pot but more heavy duty now all I need is the time to make them :pass:

looking good red the netpots I use aren't really netpots but different airpots than yours there called root pruning pots should have the rest of my bits to make mine this week View attachment 602843 the 2 ltr ones are the same size as a 6 inch net pot but more heavy duty now all I need is the time to make them :pass:
Although its taken me nearly 5 years to get round to building my buckets,total actual building time was about half an hour but youre on funny shifts arent you?
I would advise you to make them buckets before them shrooms are ready,you could do youself a nasty injury even if the wifes supervising.haha.

Although its taken me nearly 5 years to get round to building my buckets,total actual building time was about half an hour but youre on funny shifts arent you?
I would advise you to make them buckets before them shrooms are ready,you could do youself a nasty injury even if the wifes supervising.haha.
I'm on lates this week a nice lie in it was my little angels 7th birthday today not long got back from her party my brain hurts now will be making sure I don't slice myself up ha ha after my heisenburghs are done I'm thinking 2 delicious seeds purps in 2 bubble buckets grow one with canna hydro nutes and the other with Dutch pro see what's what [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'm on lates this week a nice lie in it was my little angels 7th birthday today not long got back from her party my brain hurts now will be making sure I don't slice myself up ha ha after my heisenburghs are done I'm thinking 2 delicious seeds purps in 2 bubble buckets grow one with canna hydro nutes and the other with Dutch pro see what's what [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
A Happy Birthday to the little angel,Wile.
Always good to have a plan mate even if you change it.

Back