The AU in the 3litre airpot was chopped on friday,i will have got about 2 oz from her so not too bad considering her high ph for half her life.Better than nowt though and very welcome atm.

My BAM is 11 weeks and not doing too bad at all under my Hans panel,buds are fatter than normal and still going,i think she can go another couple of weeks before chop.
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Thats it for this week folks thanks for taking a look.

big bush big bush big bush :woody::woody::woody::woody: sorry got caught up in the moment there looking killer on the bam red just curious mate I'm thinking of going down the water filter route but mainly for drinking any ideas ?
I wouldnt have thought your tap water was bad for drinking at 50ppm mate.I havnt a clue on drinking water so i wouldnt like to advise you on that but i think you can get filters that dont take everything out for drinking but not sure on that.

I wouldnt have thought your tap water was bad for drinking at 50ppm mate.I havnt a clue on drinking water so i wouldnt like to advise you on that but i think you can get filters that dont take everything out for drinking but not sure on that.
That's the thing red working in the waste industry I know what the legal limits company's have for discharging waste it's not that great to be honest aluminium birthcontrol pill arsenic not to mention heavy metals there's only so much the water board can remove not even mentioning pesticides I don't drink the tap water mate stick to vodka and coke ha ha just something I'm looking into buying bottled water is just a false economy [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

That's the thing red working in the waste industry I know what the legal limits company's have for discharging waste it's not that great to be honest aluminium birthcontrol pill arsenic not to mention heavy metals there's only so much the water board can remove not even mentioning pesticides I don't drink the tap water mate stick to vodka and coke ha ha just something I'm looking into buying bottled water is just a false economy [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I get ya Wile.RO takes my water to 0ppm so thats all the heavy metals taken out and if you took mineral supplements i would have thought youd be good to go but i would google it mate to be sure.
Ive got some nice alcohol i distilled myself,its quite tasty with a drop of orange juice but i dont drink much nowadays so ive got a wee Scottish mate who says he will give it a go.I thought he might be a willing guinea pig for free alcohol,haha.

Back