where are now all those people who say hans is only good for scrog??
Hello Disko,i wasnt aware of that train of thought about Hans panels,i had only read good things about them.Mine is a new model bought on the day of release to the public on 23 May he upgraded some cree chips in his new 180w model,maybe that is making a difference.
I definitely have no complaints so far mate.

i was 90% of buying 2x 180w hans panels for my 1m2 tent , but money was the issue.. when i was asking around Led gurrus told me A its too old techs,B its only for sog or scrog good.. You are trd person who i seen grow with it normaly and get sick results..
I dont think my buds have ever been described as Sick but i think its a compliment,cheers disko.

Well ive been wanting to do a bubblebucket grow since i started growing my own,ive finally got round to it.I made my own buckets out of my 20l resies i used for my drip system.
I didnt have a net pot so i decided to use one of my 3l airpots with the orange base half way up and i used coco/perlite as my medium.I hand watered for 2 weeks to establish the roots before putting her to the bucket.She took to it well and has grown substantially in the last 3 days when roots hit the juice.
011.JPG
3weeks,1week on bubbles 009.JPG

Top pic is from sunday the 10th july.
Ive got 2 air pumps,one is 20l/m the other is 10l/m.Im only using 10l/m at the minute delivered to a 7"x2" cylindrical airstone.Ive ordered a couple of Red Frog 5" diffusers,theyre supposed to be good at what they do.Lots of gentle bubbles.
Im using GH flora 3part and AN supplements.She seems to like about 450ppm and the ph will remain stable or go up 0.1.So far so good,i think my RO water is a big help there as i dont think i could have done this using my tap water.
Forgot to mention shes an Ogre auto and i have never named a plant before but as shes my first Bubblebucket grow and i hope to be special im going to call her "SHREK".
Very fitting for an Ogre i thought.
3weeks,1week on bubbles 001.JPG

3weeks,1week on bubbles 003.JPG

My BAM will be coming down next friday to make room for Shrek to grow into.
3weeks,1week on bubbles 005.JPG

3weeks,1week on bubbles 006.JPG

Her buds are hardening up and less sticky now so im hoping another week should see her through.I stopped looking for amber triches on autos many moons ago,mostly milky does me.
I must thank @Wile e Peyote and @sanguine for doing their bubblebucket grows as it reminded me i needed to get my arse into gear and get my buckets made and into operation.Also the little tips and methods they have dropped along the way.Fair Play to you both for getting me motivated,thanks dudes.

Attachments

• 3weeks,1week on bubbles 003.JPG
    3weeks,1week on bubbles 003.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 79
Well ive been wanting to do a bubblebucket grow since i started growing my own,ive finally got round to it.I made my own buckets out of my 20l resies i used for my drip system.
I didnt have a net pot so i decided to use one of my 3l airpots with the orange base half way up and i used coco/perlite as my medium.I hand watered for 2 weeks to establish the roots before putting her to the bucket.She took to it well and has grown substantially in the last 3 days when roots hit the juice. View attachment 601211 View attachment 601213
Top pic is from sunday the 10th july.
Ive got 2 air pumps,one is 20l/m the other is 10l/m.Im only using 10l/m at the minute delivered to a 7"x2" cylindrical airstone.Ive ordered a couple of Red Frog 5" diffusers,theyre supposed to be good at what they do.Lots of gentle bubbles.
Im using GH flora 3part and AN supplements.She seems to like about 450ppm and the ph will remain stable or go up 0.1.So far so good,i think my RO water is a big help there as i dont think i could have done this using my tap water.
Forgot to mention shes an Ogre auto and i have never named a plant before but as shes my first Bubblebucket grow and i hope to be special im going to call her "SHREK".
Very fitting for an Ogre i thought.
View attachment 601216
View attachment 601218
My BAM will be coming down next friday to make room for Shrek to grow into.View attachment 601219
View attachment 601220
Her buds are hardening up and less sticky now so im hoping another week should see her through.I stopped looking for amber triches on autos many moons ago,mostly milky does me.
I must thank @Wile e Peyote and @sanguine for doing their bubblebucket grows as it reminded me i needed to get my arse into gear and get my buckets made and into operation.Also the little tips and methods they have dropped along the way.Fair Play to you both for getting me motivated,thanks dudes.
Ye red welcome to the wonderful world of hydro prepare for some even bigger monsters than normal can't wait to see this take off [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Ye red welcome to the wonderful world of hydro prepare for some even bigger monsters than normal can't wait to see this take off [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Cheers Wile.
Shes already taken off for me mate,every time i go to feed the BAM every 2 hours or so,she has grown some more.Im very pleased with progress so far.

Back