New Grower New grower doing 2 DP Auto mazar

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Day 38.
Both plants seem to be in the stretch faze now and looking healthy. They remind me of the two girls you'd see when on a night out. No1 tall slim and good looking and No2 short a little over weight average looking. You fancy No 1 the most but in the back of your mind you just know No2 is going to give the best head lol...
I am thinking of giving them a week of P/K from next Saturday, does this sound about right?
Have a great day everyone.

:crying: Thats the best analogy i have ever heard lol.
I would make sure that vertical growth has completely stopped and the preflowers have been swelling for a week or so before giving a pk booster mate.

Cheers Sang, I thought most people on here would be able to relate to that
Oh I managed to bag a Budmaster XG450 on Friday and sell my Helios 4, only had to put £75 in so that's up now giving me a lump more power. For an extra 70w draw it seems to have far better penetration. Well chuffed!!!

View attachment 525899 View attachment 525900 View attachment 525901 View attachment 525902 Day 38.
Both plants seem to be in the stretch faze now and looking healthy. They remind me of the two girls you'd see when on a night out. No1 tall slim and good looking and No2 short a little over weight average looking. You fancy No 1 the most but in the back of your mind you just know No2 is going to give the best head lol...
I am thinking of giving them a week of P/K from next Saturday, does this sound about right?
Have a great day everyone.
what sang said :rofl: your garden is looking very nice man cant wait to see them girls bud up take a well deserved :slap: keep up the good work :pass:

Hey ,Whats going on @john0108 .I have some of these seeds for my next grow,Mind if i pull up a chair to see the show!!

Nice brother!! Dutch Passion has some crazy strong genetics,I have fimmed/topped one of mine 14 times and she is still unstoppable!!!

Evening fella's. The lights have only been on half an hour and these girls do do the flappy bird thing but I'm a bit concerned they don't look as good as they should. What do you think, problem or new grower paranoia!!!!
I'll put them in two posts so the pics don't get mixed up.

Back