New Grower New grower doing 2 DP Auto mazar

Hey eP only just managed to get the testers (missus & lad) to give their reports. No good asking then once they are on it lol. Got myself a Davinci Accent the other day so no more pipe for me this thing hits hard:smoking::smoking:

Strain / Breeder: Dutch Passion, AutoMazar

Did it auto flower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Coco

Nutes : Canna A/B, Rhizotonic, Cannazyme, Canna Boost, AN Overdrive, Plant Magic CalMag

Light: First 4 weeks Helios 4 LED 200w. Budmaster 2 GOD 6 280w draw

From seed to harvest days: 89

Dry Yield: 149gm

High/Effect Duration:

RATE SCALE:* bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL:*** small dense buds

THE GROWTH:**** great growth from start to finish

THE SMELL:****Strong and sticky

THE SMOKE:*****Nice and smooth with a good lingering taste

THE HIGH:*****2 mins in and it hits hard (feels like someone is standing on your chest), stays that way for 15 mins them moves to the head. Quite the upper, stick some tunes on and have a good dance High. An hour later and its sink into your fav chair time....

I will get Aunty to sort your well deserved badge. Congrats my friend. Keep it up. Onwards and upwards. Whats next ?

Cheers EP, I have a couple of Memphisto strains going at the moment, link in sig pop over anytime would be good to have you along...

Nice shiny DP badge !!! Well deserved. @Son of Hobbes sorted it for you.

What a journey you went on mate! Amazing first yield from 2 plants. Great job.

Seeing you the girls come through some adversities too have a grow like that is inspiring.

Looking forward to your next.

Cheers for looking in @domree i was well happy with the result, way better than I expected. I think for me it will take a few more grows to get dialled in but if I can produce some nice bud on the way I can handle a few issues. Just gotta keep reading journals and listening to the advise of the these top growers.
I'm doing some Memphisto at the min, same issues only I can react to them quicker this time!!! Come have a look the link is in my sig..

Back