New Grower New grower doing 2 DP Auto mazar

So No1 came down last night. Well it more fell down! When I un tied the top it just bent over to the floor like it was trying to tell me something✂️✂️✂️
Spent a couple of hours trimming it up and was left with 760g of dense oily bud. Wow I am stoked I really never imagined I'd be able to pull this amount of a plant in a cupboard or anywhere else for that matter.
It's in brown paper bags now so I'll post the weight when it's down to 62RH, my lad will do the final smoke report because if I do it will just be "one small pipe = Fooked and don't care".
Thanks for all the help along the way fella's especially @Wile e Peyote and @sanguine.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Cheers for the :slap: wile e peyote this is more addictive than I imagined. I've cocked the BlueMazar up but I have a Memphisto DBC at 17 days and a Bubbly Blue just on day 1 going. Must get a thread going for them later...

Well this is my last post for this my first proper grow journal. No1 is all down to 60-62 RH weighed and jarred up! It came in at 149g so added to the 83g from No2 I have 232g so about 60 more than I was hoping for:vibe:.

Can't really do a smoke report as I've only been having a little pipe now and then as I don't smoke lol saying that a Davinci Accent arrived today so it's a good job it's Easter weekend.
Thanks for following and all the help, I've really enjoyed it since joining the site.

John my friend, that is a mighty fine grow. Proud of ya pal.

As regards you DP badge, I am looking into it for ya. We normally require a Smoke Report for the completion of the Journal. Not sure if a pipe report counts. Maybe a pal with good lungs could do it for ya ?

Here is the Template....

Strain / Breeder

Did it autoflower?:

Soil/hydro:

Nutes :

Light

From seed to harvest days:

Dry Yield:

High/Effect Duration:

RATE SCALE:* bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL:*****

THE GROWTH:*****