New Grower New grower doing 2 DP Auto mazar

Cheers guys, at least I have the gear on hand now and some serious experience to keep an eye on me!! I'll be driving you all mad with pic updates every few days for the duration so strap in..

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
What's this fella's? Noticed a bit of this stuff a few days ago but didn't think much of it, now as you can see there is quite a build upon the bottom of one of the pots. The other has a bit but more coco/root.
Could it be the result of the Canazyme I put through them last Sunday and would you clean it away?
Or as I've just got up I could try it on some toast!!!!

View attachment 523129 View attachment 523130 What's this fella's? Noticed a bit of this stuff a few days ago but didn't think much of it, now as you can see there is quite a build upon the bottom of one of the pots. The other has a bit but more coco/root.
Could it be the result of the Canazyme I put through them last Sunday and would you clean it away?
Or as I've just got up I could try it on some toast!!!!
ive had that build up on the side of my airpots not sure about the bottom never looked I always thought it was the salts leeching out if it is salt build up you would want to flush but before you do anything drop by this thread expert growers always willing to help https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afns-live-help-thread-replies-by-afn-staff-only.30723/page-623 tell them whats gone on whats nutes your using and what you done so far if any one knows what it is its these fellas they might not answer straight away but wait till they do :pass:

Yea best to ph and the final litre i would add a light feed into. I read somewhere before that you shouldnt use plain water in coco as to low a ppm/ec can wash out the buffering abilty of the medium @Wile e Peyote @redrobbo what you guys think?
spot on @sanguine on the last ltr go to about 1/4 strength :pass:

That white stuff could be Calcium build up cos the ph has been high and the plant hasnt been able to absorb any.
https://www.420magazine.com/forums/indoor-soil-cultivation/114733-ph-nutrient-uptake-charts.html
It could be calcium carbonate which is insoluble and flushing wont remove.Put a drop of vinegar on a piece youve taken off,it should fizz.
If your ph is right now this build up should stop.If the present build up isnt bothering your plants,i would just keep an eye on it.
Carry on as normal.Thats my opinion anyways and good luck with your grow @john0108

Back