New Grower New grower doing 2 DP Auto mazar

Ok, got in from work all excited with my CalMag and pH meter. So pH'ed the tap water at 8 mixed the nute's and it came down to 6.3. Don't know if the CalMag lowers it but if it does then my feeds have been well up. I got the feed down to 5.8 it was that or 5.6! Anyway I'm hoping this works because the bigger or the two had faded and begun to droop quite a bit since last night.
A few pics as a before reference..
ive never noticed cal mag do anything to the ph before my tap water is ph 7.4 with 2 ml canna A+B each it brings my ph down to 5.9 but I also add rhizotonic and that bumps the ph up to 10 the greater volume of nutrients you mix the easier it is to get the ph spot on I never mix anything under 5 ltrs :pass:

I was just curious as to wether the the feeds I've been using would have been higher without the Calmag. Hopefully these will pick up now and I'll be making sure the ph is right in the future.

I was just curious as to wether the the feeds I've been using would have been higher without the Calmag. Hopefully these will pick up now and I'll be making sure the ph is right in the future.
its not the cal mag its the A+B if I add 1 ml per ltr my ph is 6.5 which is not good so your ph was to high would be my guess

Ok I may be bias but I think there has been an improvement since the the Calmag was introduced and Ph sorted 24 hours ago, what ya think??
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yea what wile said hes been a massive help for me in my current coco grow, he knows his stuff. She'll be fine mate
stop it you you will make me blush (its only because ive cocked up so many times ha ha)

Ok I may be bias but I think there has been an improvement since the the Calmag was introduced and Ph sorted 24 hours ago, what ya think??View attachment 522670View attachment 522671View attachment 522672View attachment 522673
looking nice man as long as you keep it in that ph range you should be good and the best thing is your plants are at that age when its next to impossible to over water them coco's great stuff any way dude any questions will do my best to help or some one will (best growing site on the web):pass:

Looks like you solved your problem, but FYI when I was researching LEDs I read in multiple places that they require extra Cal/Mag. I'm running Canna Coco also, and adding Botanicare Cal/Mag out the gate. Just started adding nutrients, so far so good.

Back