New Grower New grower doing 2 DP Auto mazar

Cheers for that, I'm here to learn so probably best i give the sensical a miss and pick something else up. Knowing what the numbers mean will be a big help to..

welcome aboard dude I think what you might have is ph problems growing in coco you really need a good way to measure the ph I bit the bullet and got a blue lab pen cost £60 had it over a year only calibrated it once (still check it often) and by now your girls should be on at least half strength canna A+B (2 ml per ltr) but you really need a ph pen autos in veg (growing ph 5.7 to 5.9 in flower 5.8 to 6.2) but it is a good idea to get some cal mag if you get the same as sang (got the same stuff myself) start off at 1/2 ml per ltr its strong stuff and always mix your calmag into your water before anything else good luck dude will be tagging along if that's okay :pass:

Yea its great to have you guys taking an interest. a PH pen is also on my list for tomorrow and I like to buy quality so no doubt ill come home with the Blue lab lol

don't know if you've got ph up and some ph down always needed and if your going to buy something that isn't that cheap google is your friend before buying anything I google it till I cant take any more in :pass:

Well just nipped out and i now have an essentials pH meter, some up and down and a bottle of Plant Magic Magna-Cal+. Will take some pics tonight before they start on the Calmag for reference.
Will 0.5ml per litre be the right place to start?

Well just nipped out and i now have an essentials pH meter, some up and down and a bottle of Plant Magic Magna-Cal+. Will take some pics tonight before they start on the Calmag for reference.
Will 0.5ml per litre be the right place to start?
Yes mate should be a ok with that ph your feed to 5.7 and water to about 20% run off then feed as normal [emoji106]

Ok, got in from work all excited with my CalMag and pH meter. So pH'ed the tap water at 8 mixed the nute's and it came down to 6.3. Don't know if the CalMag lowers it but if it does then my feeds have been well up. I got the feed down to 5.8 it was that or 5.6! Anyway I'm hoping this works because the bigger or the two had faded and begun to droop quite a bit since last night.
A few pics as a before reference..

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back